Following the AE guide for Skyrim and Nemesis

Ylgnik

In the guide it says to Run Nemesis

1. Ensure all plugins are ticked, and sorted with LOOT.
  2. Choose Nemesis from the executables dropdown and click [Run] to run it through Mod Organizer.
  3. Tick the Ice skating fixed for real box.
  4. It may be necessary to click [Update Engine] and wait until the progress bar has finished.
  5. Click [Launch Nemesis Behavior Engine] and wait until it says "Behavior generation complete" and close.
  6. Enable the new plugin in the right pane of MO by ticking it.
  7. Sort plugins with LOOT.

Problem is, when I ran nemesis and everything was done with only choose the ice fixed for real option. I didn't get a plugin added into the folder for the output. I only got Meshes, Nemesis_Engine and a scripts folder. I did what all those said to do and still no plugin after running it again. 

Nemesis does not generate a plugin in the output folder. In your output folder it should look something like this...

HM1eQ59.png

(Only .esp in Nemesis i know of is the dummy FNIS.esp Nemesis generates if using XPMSE, but since the guide state that we should deactivate the .esp in XPMSE this will not be created)

3 hours ago, Ylgnik said:

It looks like that, but the guide says to activate the new plugin so that is why I was confused.

I belive not much love is put it to that section lately. STEP used to use FNIS and then changed to Nemesis that is more modern but only one mod needs it, the ice skating one.

If you dont use it you dont even need Nemesis for STEP.

Animations is so personal and such a rabbit hole so it is hard to have it in a guide.