ENB Rain darker/less visible looking at darker background

RainingTacco

Question

You can see it in the video

Rain is more pronounced looking at sky than at the ground/landscape. Rain sometimes appears dark, little black when looking at landscape. I've tried different ENBs and had similar results, tried different rain texture using "Viven Rain for ENB" but it didn't help. Obviously disabling ENB Rain do the trick, but the rain looks like crap, basically semi transparent simple white streak of texture without any shader. So anyone knows a fix to this, without disabling ENB Rain? Settings? Shader? 

1 answer to this question

5 minutes ago, RainingTacco said:

You can see it in the video

Rain is more pronounced looking at sky than at the ground/landscape. Rain sometimes appears dark, little black when looking at landscape. I've tried different ENBs and had similar results, tried different rain texture using "Viven Rain for ENB" but it didn't help. Obviously disabling ENB Rain do the trick, but the rain looks like crap, basically semi transparent simple white streak of texture without any shader. So anyone knows a fix to this, without disabling ENB Rain? Settings? Shader? 

It's ENB effect of [RAIN] that you need to play with, and it can vary by weather if it's enabled to do so in enbseries.ini. Unless you are using rain textures made for ENB, you can get black rain like that. Even with rain made for ENB, I think. I messed with this a bit in the Step ENB and found that it is impossible to get it right for all ToD and weathers, so I disabled it. Vanilla rain effects just look better.