Is it safe to remove/disable/patch Tundra Homestead?

Hello STEP General SE forum users!

I have recently been able to purchase and upgrade my Skyrim SE/AE 1.6.640 to the full, supported version of Skyrim and all of its latest DLCs and patches - previously I was unable to follow the STEP Guide to its utmost fullest as I did not own the Anniversary Upgrade, only the free CC content that came with the 1.6.XXX+ update. In regards to the topic title I have this question:

• Is there a way to safely remove, disable or otherwise patch the Tundra Homestead in order to use another mod in its place?

The reason I am asking is because I want to use Migal's Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite (BBLS for short) mod, however this mod conflicts A LOT with the aforementioned CC content (Tundra Homestead) quite a bit. As far as I am aware there are no currently existing patches that help the two function TOGETHER,  however Migal himself and one "patch" I have found on the Nexus (don't remember the link/name now that I am posting about it..go figure :thinking:) suggest removing the Tundra Homestead completely. The only issue I foresee with said "fix" is that I myself have no idea if that would lead to further dependancy issues with other mods that may require/rely on the Tundra Homestead content/files installed via the STEP v2.1.0 Guide.

Is there anyone here who could enlighten me as to how I could best approach this? Migal, after mentioning to him how I installed my current installation, has already stated that patching/moving his BBLS mod (which he refuses to do because it existed 5 years PRIOR to the Tundra Homestead) would most likely take at least 1 ½ months (with himself being the most surefire way to safely make it so everything functions correctly without breaking). This is basically the ONLY mod that I most strongly desire to have installed on top of following the STEP Guide and would very much appreciate any help in getting this to work! Thank you!

I have personally been able to remove all traces of Tundra Homestead from the various patches. In this way I removed Tundra Homestead from my game. Player homes are not for me. There have been no issues and I did this long ago. I have not tried putting another mod in the same place. I will say that your xedit skills will have to be quite careful and thorough.

Edited by Eliian
typo