DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

11 hours ago, BrassDancer said:

Many apologies for posting about the grass precache issue earlier.  I found the relevant fix for that.

I was hoping it would fix the issue I was having, but alas, no.  That said, this is what I encounter:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
LODGenx64.exe failed to generate object LOD for one or more worlds.

[Content]
Check for error messages in the listed LODGen log(s)

Help for this message

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

All the log files it tells me to check (of which there are about 25) are practically empty and look like this:

============================================================ Skyrim Object LOD Generator 3.0.0.0 
Created by Ehamloptiran and Zilav 
Updated by Sheson 
Log started at 16:04:33

Read the first post what log files to provide when making posts.

11 hours ago, narphous said:

I'm getting errors from dyndolod reporting that Worldspace Editor ID Tamriel is changed by other mods, but none of the mods listed actually touch 0000003C. Various COBJ, ARMO, and ARMA records are listed from the mods. The one thing I believe they all have in common is that they all use ESPFE plugins. I've tried cleaning and having CC recompress the records without change.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 308.67 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 309.95 kB · 0 downloads

Check the myriad of the warnings from the xEdit loader :

[00:04] Background Loader: Warning: Record [GLOB:00000037] in file Skyrim.esm is being overridden by record [TXST:01000037] in file NewStyleEyes.esm.
[00:04] Background Loader: Warning: Record [STAT:00000001] in file Skyrim.esm is being overridden by record [HDPT:01000001] in file NewStyleEyes.esm.

[00:05] Background Loader: Warning: Record [HDPT:01000027] in file NewStyleEyes.esm is being overridden by record [ENCH:01000027] in file RaijinSaku.esp.
[00:05] Background Loader: Warning: Record [STAT:00000001] in file Skyrim.esm is being overridden by record [REFR:01000001] in file RaijinSaku.esp.

Troubleshoot and fix those load order problems.

It seems the compacting of form IDs to flag plugins ESL went wrong somehow.

9 hours ago, phoenixfabricio said:

The newest version is causing this error:

Error processing Meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrscaffold\wrscafguardtowerlarge01.nif: '-INF' is not a
 valid floating point value Skyrim.esm WRScafGuardTowerLarge01 [STAT:000684EB]

This mesh is from the mod High Fantasy Whiterun . With alpha 0.44 was working fine but not now.

bugreport.txt 30.71 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 132.63 kB · 0 downloads

The mentioned NIF has problems.

Check if it loads in NifSkope.

Let me know which mod the file is from.

2 hours ago, DarkladyLexy said:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error processing Meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrscaffold\wrscafguardtowerlarge01.nif: '-INF' is not a valid floating point value Skyrim.esm WRScafGuardTowerLarge01 [STAT:000684EB]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

bugreport.txt 44 kB · 1 download

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 106.93 kB · 1 download

The mentioned NIF has problems.

7 hours ago, hitmantb said:

Same exact error here:

[00:18] Error processing Meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrscaffold\wrscafguardtowerlarge01.nif: '-INF' is not a valid floating point value Skyrim.esm WRScafGuardTowerLarge01 [STAT:000684EB]

Read the first post what log files to upload when making posts.

6 hours ago, SadWarlock said:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error processing Meshes\effects\fxwaterfallbodytall.nif: '-INF' is not a valid floating point value Skyrim.esm FXWaterfallBodyTall_static [STAT:000FC85E]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

I'm not quite sure why this is happening. I run DynDoLod64x for about 30 seconds and I get this message. Then it forces me to exit out. Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, miceZipper said:

Hello,

I confirm the same critical error as follows:

Error processing Meshes\effects\fxwaterfallbodytall.nif: '-INF' is not a valid floating point value Skyrim.esm FXWaterfallBodyTall [MSTT:0001AC8D]

15 minutes ago, miceZipper said:

Hello,

I confirm the same critical error as follows:

Error processing Meshes\effects\fxwaterfallbodytall.nif: '-INF' is not a valid floating point value Skyrim.esm FXWaterfallBodyTall [MSTT:0001AC8D]

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.7z 669.27 kB · 0 downloads

bugreport.txt 50.88 kB · 0 downloads

I am also having the same issue as @miceZipper said above, but with Legacy of the Dragonborn.esm when trying to generate LOD with the latest DynDOLOD Alpha 45 build. Here's the Error Message:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error processing Meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrbuildings\wrguardhouse01.nif: '-INF' is not a valid floating point value LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm WRGuardHouse01WWW [STAT:071219B1]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

16 minutes ago, DerpyBun said:

I am also having the same issue as @miceZipper said above, but with Legacy of the Dragonborn.esm when trying to generate LOD with the latest DynDOLOD Alpha 45 build. Here's the Error Message:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error processing Meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrbuildings\wrguardhouse01.nif: '-INF' is not a valid floating point value LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm WRGuardHouse01WWW [STAT:071219B1]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

Read the first post which log file to upload when making posts.

1 hour ago, sheson said:

Thanks. This is fixed in DynDOLOD 3.0 Alpha-46

Thank you, by the way. I have generated the billboards for objects & tree LODs prior to making this report using the TexGen from DynDOLOD 3.0 Alpha-45 build without any errors.

Do I need to re-generate a new batch with the current Alpha-46 build or I can just continue using the current batch without problem?

Edited by DerpyBun

19 minutes ago, DerpyBun said:

Thank you, by the way. I have generated the billboards for objects & tree LODs prior to making this report using the DynDOLOD 3.0 Alpha-45 build without any errors.

Do I need to re-generate a new batch with the current Alpha-46 build or I can just continue using it without problem?

Check the change log what was updated between versions. If TexGen is not mentioned, then there is no change how it generates LOD assets.

As explained in the manual, DynDOLOD will print log messages if full models/textures used for billboard generation changed. If you see messages like "Billboard for model * does not contain texture" or "Billboard for model * has different CRC32", then you should run TexGen to generate up-to-date billboards.