DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 170

sheson

2 hours ago, fractalbase said:

the following file in dyndolod 3 alpha resource might be corrupt:

Error accessing D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\lod\imperial\impexttowershelltop01_lod_3.nif Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.

D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse>dir impexttowershelltop01_lod_3.nif /s
 Volume in drive D is Games NVMe SSD
 Volume Serial Number is 504F-77C0

Directory of D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\DynDOLOD Resources SE 3.00-52897-Alpha-38-1691175144\Meshes\lod\imperial

07/23/2021  08:00 PM             5,751 impexttowershelltop01_lod_3.nif
               1 File(s)          5,751 bytes

Total Files Listed:
               1 File(s)          5,751 bytes
               0 Dir(s)  1,002,555,133,952 bytes free

The big error  I got from running dyndolod:

LODGen Failed To Generate Object LOD
In case LODGen failed to generate object LOD for one or more worlds, check the log messages for the filenames of LODGen logs to check for further details:

Check ..DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_[GAME MODE]_[WORLDSPACE]_log.txt
See LODGen for further explanations and hints and possible solutions for certain error codes.

See Expert Mode how to execute LODGen again for a worldspace to complete object LOD generation.

Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for arnimaDUPLICATE003. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_arnimaDUPLICATE003_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for DLC2SolstheimWorld AUT. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_DLC2SolstheimWorld_AUT_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for DLC2SolstheimWorld SPR. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_DLC2SolstheimWorld_SPR_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for DLC2SolstheimWorld SUM. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_DLC2SolstheimWorld_SUM_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for DLC2SolstheimWorld WIN. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_DLC2SolstheimWorld_WIN_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for DLC2SolstheimWorld. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_DLC2SolstheimWorld_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for Falskaar. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_Falskaar_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for one or more worlds. Check for error messages in the listed LODGen log(s)
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for Tamriel AUT. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_AUT_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for Tamriel SPR. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_SPR_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for Tamriel SUM. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_SUM_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for Tamriel WIN. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_WIN_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for Tamriel. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for WyrmstoothWorld AUT. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_WyrmstoothWorld_AUT_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for WyrmstoothWorld SPR. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_WyrmstoothWorld_SPR_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for WyrmstoothWorld SUM. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_WyrmstoothWorld_SUM_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for WyrmstoothWorld WIN. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_WyrmstoothWorld_WIN_log.txt
Error: LODGenx64Win.exe failed to generate object LOD for WyrmstoothWorld. LODGenx64Win.exe returned 25B. Check D:\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_WyrmstoothWorld_log.txt

all the listed logs reference the mentioned nif.

I ran Cathedral Asset Optimizer on the "DynDOLOD Resources SE 3.00-52897-Alpha-38-1691175144" mod folder and redeployed mods and will run DynDOLOD again and hopefully the issue is fixed.

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log, debug log and at least one of the mentioned lodgen logs. Also upload ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report.txt

The impexttowershelltop01_lod_3.nif included in DynDOLOD Resources SE 3 has a time stamp from 2021-07-24. If the file is corrupt it probably happened because of an incomplete archive download or after unpacking.

I generated dynamic lod for seasons and I have noticed lods consistently fail to unload during winter season, especially often in Whiterun tundra but also in some other regions. This mostly affects tree lods, but also some other objects similar behavior. This is not simply failing to unload after fast traveling. I have uLockedObjectMapLOD=32 in skyrim.ini with Level32=1 DynDOLOD_SSE.ini. If I use lod unloading bugfix mcm to reload the cell, it fixes the issue for the exact location I'm in but if I keep running around again after the unload bug reappears. Does not seem to ever happen outside of winter. I'm using latest DynDOLOD dll NG, with DynDOLOD 3 alpha 134. Is there more infromation I can provide?

Bugreport.txt

LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_WIN_log.txt

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

TexGen_SSE_log.txt

Papyrus.0.log

(Dyndolod_degub_log.txt was empty and TexGen_Debug_log.txt was far too big to post as a file or text sharing, which why those were not included.)

Update on the above. The issue was caused by po3's seasons of skyrim. Downgrading to version 1.7.2 of that mod fixed the issue without needing to reryn DynDOLOD.

1 hour ago, Ylikollikas said:

I generated dynamic lod for seasons and I have noticed lods consistently fail to unload during winter season, especially often in Whiterun tundra but also in some other regions. This mostly affects tree lods, but also some other objects similar behavior. This is not simply failing to unload after fast traveling. I have uLockedObjectMapLOD=32 in skyrim.ini with Level32=1 DynDOLOD_SSE.ini. If I use lod unloading bugfix mcm to reload the cell, it fixes the issue for the exact location I'm in but if I keep running around again after the unload bug reappears. Does not seem to ever happen outside of winter. I'm using latest DynDOLOD dll NG, with DynDOLOD 3 alpha 134. Is there more infromation I can provide?

Bugreport.txt

LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_WIN_log.txt

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

TexGen_SSE_log.txt

Papyrus.0.log

(Dyndolod_degub_log.txt was empty and TexGen_Debug_log.txt was far too big to post as a file or text sharing, which why those were not included.)

Update on the above. The issue was caused by po3's seasons of skyrim. Downgrading to version 1.7.2 of that mod fixed the issue without needing to reryn DynDOLOD.

1.7.5.2 worked in this case https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/17510-dyndolod-300-alpha-134/page/516/#comment-273025

I'm sure I'm going to mess up a procedure somehow in seeking support-- I apologize in advance. Never had an issue generating LOD before, but getting this error now:

[Main Instruction]
Access violation at address 00000000011D5C5C in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'.

[Content]
Read of address 0000000000000000.

I have tried different settings, all my ITMS are clean, turning off antivirus, downclocking my CPU/Ram for more stability, disabling mods I didn't have in the past. Anything else I can do to get this working? 

19 minutes ago, yourmusicsucks said:

I'm sure I'm going to mess up a procedure somehow in seeking support-- I apologize in advance. Never had an issue generating LOD before, but getting this error now:

[Main Instruction]
Access violation at address 00000000011D5C5C in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'.

[Content]
Read of address 0000000000000000.

I have tried different settings, all my ITMS are clean, turning off antivirus, downclocking my CPU/Ram for more stability, disabling mods I didn't have in the past. Anything else I can do to get this working? 

Read the first post and/or  https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log, debug log and bugreport.txt to upload when making post.

Disabling mods is a troubleshooting step and not a fix.

Hey there, dumb question but I couldn't find a recent answer anywhere --

How do I re-generate my Dyndolod without also doing occlusion? Unless something has changed, it used to be that you could rerun dyndolod without also doing occlusion (which you only need to do the first time you run dyndolod + any time you change worldspaces or something). 

Am I missing something? Occlusion's box is checked but greyed out so I can't uncheck it.

6 hours ago, yourmusicsucks said:

Wow, thanks so much for the reply, any sorry to take up your time Sheson. :) Got a lot of joy out of your work over the years. I'm not sure if the other 2 

bugreport.txt 71.91 kB · 2 downloads

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log and debug log to upload also.

5 hours ago, spacepillow said:

Hey there, dumb question but I couldn't find a recent answer anywhere --

How do I re-generate my Dyndolod without also doing occlusion? Unless something has changed, it used to be that you could rerun dyndolod without also doing occlusion (which you only need to do the first time you run dyndolod + any time you change worldspaces or something). 

Am I missing something? Occlusion's box is checked but greyed out so I can't uncheck it.

Remove Occlusion.esp from the data folder and also do not check the Occlusion data checkbox. After LOD generation put it back.

Hopefully I got this right. A bit under the weather! Sorry and thank you. My whole log folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z5QOCFZc8vy5fOqkkw6lqmVU-Wpe76bx/view?usp=drive_link

And the ones I think are needed here:

TexGen_SSE_log.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_log.zip TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_log.zip

Edited by yourmusicsucks

1 hour ago, yourmusicsucks said:

As explained by https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions, the load order should be cleaned and error checked with xEdit before generating LOD. As further explained pay to attention to all log messages. See https://dyndolod.info/Messages.

Log messages like this reported in the DynDOLOD log are the cause of the access violation. They would also have been reported by the xEdit error check:
 <Error: Unresolved FormID [E70048D3] RealisticWaterTwo.esp might be the wrong version. Error in RealisticWaterTwo - Unique Region Names - MissingEZs_AllExteriors.esp POIReach03 [CELL:00007040] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -38,11)>
See https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID. RealisticWaterTwo.esp is probably the wrong version for the patch RealisticWaterTwo - Unique Region Names - MissingEZs_AllExteriors.esp or vice versa. It should run through without an access violation once all the CELLs that have unresolved form ID have been fixed.

Hey Sheson think I have found an issue between DynDOLOD and wSkeevers - Windhelm Entrance Offset Fix - Base Object Swapper https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/98207

here are the Logs since they are too big to upload directly - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_N8OCrkrNstxpnevJ2FrHdP2fDPcUr-l/view?usp=sharing

As you can see from my screenshot there is an issue with Windhelm wall when look towards windhelm near Kynesgrove sawmill

ScreenShot2790.pngScreenShot2791.png

2 hours ago, DarkladyLexy said:

Hey Sheson think I have found an issue between DynDOLOD and wSkeevers - Windhelm Entrance Offset Fix - Base Object Swapper https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/98207

here are the Logs since they are too big to upload directly - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_N8OCrkrNstxpnevJ2FrHdP2fDPcUr-l/view?usp=sharing

As you can see from my screenshot there is an issue with Windhelm wall when look towards windhelm near Kynesgrove sawmill

ScreenShot2790.pngScreenShot2791.png

Thanks. Will be fixed next alpha version.

For future reference https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots
If making screenshots of the LOD area, also make screenshots of the close-up object or full model for comparison.
When making screenshots of full models, open console and click the object in question to show its reference form ID. Note that multi pass snow shaders can prevent full models from being selected. Temporarily disable any mod that prevents getting the form ID of full models in case getting the information is not possible otherwise.

Knowing the form ids of one or two of the objects makes troubleshooting things easier right away.

Hello,
I'm trying to do my Dyndolod for Skyrim Special Edition but I have some issues. When I run Texgen, it get stucks on the same texture each time and don't continue to create texture (I know it get stuck because my CPU usage is at 0%). This texture is called "shiprope01lod.dds" and is part of the Dyndolod Resources SE mod. Of course I tried to reinstall the whole Dyndolod, tried to reinstall the Dyndolod resources and script, turn off Windows defender... but nothing, it always get stuck on this texture and I need to close Texgen and unlock MO2. Here the Debug Log
I hope you can help me, thank you in advance !