Can not copy X from X error

Dragonfire967

Question

I am trying to use DynDOLOD to generate the LODs for my game after finishing up using LOOT and SEEdit to clean up any ITM errors, and keep getting this same error:

[00:02:55.772]    Exception in unit process line 87: Can not copy DragonMoundDirtCapSnow [STAT:00068E68] from BetterDynamicSnow_PATCH.esp into DynDOLOD.esp Load order FileID [46] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esp"

Attached is my dyndolod log file (I had to compress it into a 7zip archive, as it exceeded the limit by 502.48 KBytes).  Note: I am using Skyrim SE with SKSE and ENB.

Any suggestions or ideas what is causing this and how to fix it?  I've done this a dozen times with other mod profiles via Mod Organizer 2, and never had this error before with any of my other mod lists I use, so kinda at a loss...

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.7z

1 answer to this question

FAQ: DynDOLOD.exe: Can not copy xxxx from xxxx.esp into xxx.esp

A: There is a plugin in the load order with errors. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

Obvisouly start by error checking BetterDynamicSnow_PATCH.esp

If removing a plugin lets the process run through without issues, it means the plugin is broken.
Temporarily disabling plugins is a troubleshooting step and not a fix. Avoiding or silencing an error message does not fix the error.