Question

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Could be the texture. We don't use that mod for various reasons. One reason is that whenever all textures are batch reprocessed, there are inevitably artifacts introduced here and there.

I still think it could the mesh though, and a mod could be adding the mesh to the vanilla object. It can be tricky to click what you intend with More Informative Console in certain situations. Get really close and crouch if that may be the case here. The mesh name should show up at upper left in MIC. Then you can search for it in the right Pane of MO under Data tab. If it's in the BSA, it won't show up here, so try disabling the mod to confirm.

Thank you but it's solved! It was the custom really blended road from the Skyrim 2021 guide. Installing the original really blended road fixed this.

That looks like a mesh issue if it isn't water or oil. Hard to tell from that shot.

Use More Informative Console to determine the mesh and it's source from the Data tab in MO right pane. Then try disabling the mod to confirm.

21 minutes ago, z929669 said:

That looks like a mesh issue if it isn't water or oil. Hard to tell from that shot.

Use More Informative Console to determine the mesh and it's source from the Data tab in MO right pane. Then try disabling the mod to confirm.

Thank you for you response! It actually originates from Skyrim.esm. Is it possible because I'm using UPOT? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21166

21 minutes ago, gmahadhika91 said:

Thank you for you response! It actually originates from Skyrim.esm. Is it possible because I'm using UPOT? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21166

Could be the texture. We don't use that mod for various reasons. One reason is that whenever all textures are batch reprocessed, there are inevitably artifacts introduced here and there.

I still think it could the mesh though, and a mod could be adding the mesh to the vanilla object. It can be tricky to click what you intend with More Informative Console in certain situations. Get really close and crouch if that may be the case here. The mesh name should show up at upper left in MIC. Then you can search for it in the right Pane of MO under Data tab. If it's in the BSA, it won't show up here, so try disabling the mod to confirm.