DynDOLOD is stuck in a cyclic interaction with skyrim Audio overhaul

ZimBompCromp

Question

Hi, 

I've installed DynDOLOD fine, 

however, now that i've run the program DynDOLOD.esm is stuck in a cyclic interaction with Audio overhaul skyrim.esp.

I have tried adding rules to break them apart but it doesn't seem to change anything.

i've looked through my logs and couldn't see any errors

any help would be really appreciated,

all the best, 

ZimBompCromp

8 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, ZimBompCromp said:

Hi, 

I've installed DynDOLOD fine, 

however, now that i've run the program DynDOLOD.esm is stuck in a cyclic interaction with Audio overhaul skyrim.esp.

I have tried adding rules to break them apart but it doesn't seem to change anything.

i've looked through my logs and couldn't see any errors

any help would be really appreciated,

all the best, 

ZimBompCromp

furthermore,

it seems that this issue is related to the DynDOLOD_Output.7z in my modlist as it is only when this is enabled that the cyclic issue arises.

Post/upload the entire DynDOLOD log so we know which DynDOLOD version you are using, which game version you are using, which plugins are loaded and if there might have been warning or error messages.

It is kind of obvious that the DynDOLOD output needs to be enabled for a cyclic interaction with DynDOLOD.esm being reported.

The log shows that there was an error and DynDOLOD did not print "completed successfully" to the  message log:

ERROR: Worldspace object bounds added by SlavePackRiekling.esp for [04000800] DLC2SolstheimWorld outside +- 128 cells. See the log or FAQ for more details.

SlavePackRiekling.esp changed the size of DLC2SolstheimWorld beyond useful values.
Either do not select DLC2SolstheimWorld when generating LOD or fix the object bounds to usefull values if they seem to be wild edits.
To fix worldspace bounds error, open xEdit, open the DLC2SolstheimWorld worldspace record by entering the FormID 04000800 into the field top left of xEdit.
Hit Enter key.
Scroll right to the column of the mod SlavePackRiekling.esp.
Scroll down to the rows for Objects Bounds.
Right click a value and select edit and enter a number <= +- 128.
In case it is a overwrite record use numbers from master mod as a guideline.

There is also a DynDOLOD FAQ entry for DynDOLOD: ERROR: Worldspace object bounds added by plugin name.esp for [xxxxxxxx] Worldspace outside +- 128 cells.

Read the instructions in the manual:
Verify the messages say that LODGen for 'worldspace' completed successfully.
After generation completed with the message 'DynDOLOD Worlds completed successfully', click 'Save & Exit' to close DynDOLOD.exe and let it save the newly created or updated DynDOLOD plugins. No other plugins should have changed.

Fix the broken plugin or do not select the affected worldspace so that DynDOLOD can complete generating LOD successfully without errors. Only install the output if there were no errors generating it.

ok so i uninstalled the slavepack riekling mod and DynDOLOD worked perfectly as you said, so thank you very much!

though, i had a read of the FAQs and couldnt get my head round how to get that mod working with the solstheim world space. what exactly is it i need to do?

thank you in advance for even reading this, i really appreciate it, and i do apologise for being slow.

To fix worldspace bounds error, open xEdit, open the DLC2SolstheimWorld worldspace record by entering the FormID 04000800 into the field top left of xEdit.
Hit Enter key.
Scroll right to the column of the mod SlavePackRiekling.esp.
Scroll down to the rows for Objects Bounds.

Ask specific questions if one of the steps is unclear.

The right column has insane values that are way larger than 128. Set them to the the same values as the left column.