Pip boy not displaying properly

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch Mod Manager v2.3.2 where the pip boy is doing this:-

image.thumb.png.9888f146175017b2c5d89840d2c925c5.png

I do not want to use the latest Update Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch v3.1.8 because I do not know what mods in the list is incompatible. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

But if someone can send a new list of mods from the guide which is compatible with the latest UUFP 3 v3.1.8 that would help as well.

PS. I had Kelymch guide working on MO but that got corrupted.

PSS. I am using windows 7 Ultimate 64 and MO2

I found out why I was having a problem with the pip boy. Mo2 was not carrying the original saves from when I initialized the game saves and went to play the game to initialize the game ini files (found in c drive User Documents\my games\fallout3). Default Profile in MO2 had no saved files. Therefore when I created a new Profile I left the "Use Profile-specific Save Games" un-ticked  and "use profile-specific game INI files" un-ticked as well. By doing this, the new profile loaded up the original save files from the c drive User Documents folder. Thus, can continue save.

But which mods from Kelymch Mod Guide not to use is still trial and error.

While you are working this stuff out when following that guide, you should update the guide on the wiki with some notes at each applicable point. If you do, this will help others in the future. Kelmych is on extended hiatus, so his guide needs an update by those "in the know". As a follower of his guide, that effectively also includes you ;)

The guide itself is obviously here: https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/Fallout3:Unofficial-Kelmych-1.0.0

To edit, just log into the wiki using your forum password (select 'remember' checkbox), and select the asterisk to go into 'edit' mode to make changes. You can either edit the entire page from the top menu or by section as indicated below (probably easier to find what you want to edit):

image.png

image.png