DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

33 minutes ago, CrunchyApple said:

I'm having this error

Can not find file meshes\bsmorrowind\daedric\rtmstatueazura_lod.nif.
Make sure the DynDOLOD Resources SE archive downloaded completely and all the required Core Files have been installed.

I have redownloaded the files several times, but the error still comes. This error didn't occur when I had the normal resources (not the 3.0)

Can I get some help?

You are using the wrong data. Read the OP carefully. There are resources for SLE and SSE, so you are using the wrong one. Re-downloading the wrong file cannot make the error go away.

Another possibility is that you have another resources version installed and conflicting with the correct one, or your resources mod is not installed properly or not active.

If you have DynDOLOD installed under Program Files, this could be an issue, since that is under UAC management ... see some advice. If you are running MO or Vortex, try always running as admin. You can set the TexGenx64.exe and DynDOLODx64.exe to always run as admin as well, but not sure if that works when running via mod manager.

Finally, go into your AV app and whitelist mod manager EXE and TexGenx64.exe and DynDOLODx64.exe

44 minutes ago, TwistedModding said:

unknown.png

im constantly getting this error on texgen, and the help page says that its because the OS or antivirus is blocking write access to folder location, but ive tried different drive outputs, folders, etc.

I figured it out, it was an issue with my skyrim.ini

2 hours ago, TwistedModding said:

unknown.png

im constantly getting this error on texgen, and the help page says that its because the OS or antivirus is blocking write access to folder location, but ive tried different drive outputs, folders, etc.

Read the first post what log files to post when making reports.

Copy and paste the message instead of posting a screenshot.

3 hours ago, CrunchyApple said:

I'm having this error

Can not find file meshes\bsmorrowind\daedric\rtmstatueazura_lod.nif.
Make sure the DynDOLOD Resources SE archive downloaded completely and all the required Core Files have been installed.

I have redownloaded the files several times, but the error still comes. This error didn't occur when I had the normal resources (not the 3.0)

Can I get some help?

Use the latest version of DynDOLOD 3 Alpha standalone with the latest version of DynDOLOD Resources SE 3 Alpha.

Screenshot-2.png

Getting the above error now, Seems to centre around the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, but if I disable I get a DawnGaurd.esm error later on.

Didn't get the above error before until now. I done this loads of times with version 3. No idea why its coming up now.

Edited by Jayombi

2 hours ago, Jayombi said:

Screenshot-2.png

Getting the above error now, Seems to centre around the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, but if I disable I get a DawnGaurd.esm error later on.

Didn't get the above error before until now. I done this loads of times with version 3. No idea why its coming up now.

Read the entire message. Click the help for this message link as explained in the first post / in the message window. Fix the error. Pay attention to the message saying that Update.esm might be the wrong version.

Do not post screenshots of error message, copy it to clipboard instead and paste the text as explained in the first post.

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

"Wrong position after reading known block ..." and "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" means the NIF file is broken or contains unexpected data. 

Run the mentioned NIF through CAO.

If they were created as a result of combining trunk/crown NIFs with LODGen, run the crown files through CAO before combining them.

Make sure that the LODGenx64.exe used to combine and to generate LOD is from the most recent alpha version.

1 hour ago, sheson said:

"Wrong position after reading known block ..." and "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" means the NIF file is broken or contains unexpected data. 

Run the mentioned NIF through CAO.

If they were created as a result of combining trunk/crown NIFs with LODGen, run the crown files through CAO before combining them.

Make sure that the LODGenx64.exe used to combine and to generate LOD is from the most recent alpha version.

Yep, doing that now, and tested with a small chunk to confirm that it's working. Thanks

I am trying to update TexGen/DynDOLOD output on an existing game (just added Bruma in so need to run it all again). I have also downloaded the latest Nexus releases of the DynDOLOD 3.0 and the Resources.  However I am hitting a problem at the very first thing I try to do.  I have followed the correct in-game procedure to disable the previous DynDOLOD.  I have made sure there are no billboards in MO2. I have generated a new grass cache.  I then launch TexGen, it runs through all of the plugins and gives me the generation options screen.  However as soon as I click Start I get another popup with options to Exit, View Log or Restart.  There are no errors in the log window.  Any advice would be appreciated.

bugreport.txt TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt TexGen_SSE_log.txt

30 minutes ago, dunc001 said:

I am trying to update TexGen/DynDOLOD output on an existing game (just added Bruma in so need to run it all again). I have also downloaded the latest Nexus releases of the DynDOLOD 3.0 and the Resources.  However I am hitting a problem at the very first thing I try to do.  I have followed the correct in-game procedure to disable the previous DynDOLOD.  I have made sure there are no billboards in MO2. I have generated a new grass cache.  I then launch TexGen, it runs through all of the plugins and gives me the generation options screen.  However as soon as I click Start I get another popup with options to Exit, View Log or Restart.  There are no errors in the log window.  Any advice would be appreciated.

bugreport.txt 111.45 kB · 0 downloads TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt 735.42 kB · 0 downloads TexGen_SSE_log.txt 58.54 kB · 0 downloads

Unpack the DynDOLOD Standalone archive into a new empty 'DynDOLOD' directory..

41 minutes ago, sheson said:

Unpack the DynDOLOD Standalone archive into a new empty 'DynDOLOD' directory..

My bad, I thought I had deleted the entire contents, I must have just overwritten.  Working fine now, apologies for the false alarm.