Thank you

Terdog

Not so much as a issue, but a thank you. I just finished the 1.0 guide LATE last night (almost 1am in the morning). Played it a little last night and well, WOW. Its amazing, over 250 mods and its stable and smooth as butter. It runs amazing on my 5600x / 5700xt / 32 GB of ram. Yes, the game is installed on an SSD as well. Thank you to the entire STEP team for making this.

Now, with that out of the way, there is one mod that I wondering why it's not included. Open Cities Skyrim SE. its it because of memory limitations of Skyrim SE, or because of the complex nature of the mod with all its patches required.  

• +1 1

Thanks.

Open Cities mods have lots of compatibility issues for one, so running them presents many additional support challenges. Many things tend to break with such mods, so it's a much larger level of effort for most.

You can certainly add that mod though.

• 1 year later...

I haven't followed the STEP process yet but I encountered a mod conflict I believe associated with Open Cities and started searching for answers/insights and found this topic.  Hoping for a little more info about the reply from z929669 regarding how including Open Cities would be a much larger level of effort for most, or what types of things break.