Dyndolod could not read Dyndolod_worlds

arkhaven

Question

Im kind of new to modding, been trying to follow step tutorials on how to use Dyndolod. I have regular skyrim not LE or SE. Been using programs like mod organiser 2 to install this but its by far the hardest thing I have tried to installl on a pc. I'm 90% sure I've followed everything to a T. The dyndolod and Texgen exe both run and it says my worlds were generated successfully but when I go into my game it says Dyndolod could not read Dyndolod_worlds. I'm thinking ive installed something wrong or set up a rule incorrectly. Can someone please help me on teampspeak or another prorgram to get it working and I will pay you $40 US. 

3 answers to this question

Read the included manual, start with Quickstart.html. They have requirements and instructions for Skyrim, Enderal, Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR. They also includes videos.

If you spend a minute reading the requirements, it becomes immediately clear that there are DynDOLOD Resources for Skyrim and Enderal and DynDOLOD Resources SE for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE. Hence  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59721 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32382 exist.

All it requires is basic modding and computer knowledge. I suggest to spend some time learning that first. 

Refer to the DynDOLOD FAQ. These messages exist to notify users what is going wrong, so they can troubleshoot and fix the cause of the problem.

FAQ: Game: DynDOLOD could not read DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not read data for [worldspace name] from DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD_Worlds does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read bunchofnumbers from DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] / DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name] / DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not find master data in DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] 

A: Make sure SKSE and DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil are installed correctly, see DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL/PapyrusUtil above. 

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output and the DynDOLOD plugins are in sync from the same generation process. Check the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information page in the game that all plugins and files have the same bunch of numbers. 

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output are in the load order and can be read. In case DynDOLOD DLL is used, check the c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\[Skyrim|Skyrim Special Edition|Skyrim VR]\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log for errors. 

Could someone please tell me whether I NEED Skyrim SE. Because I've followed every instruction and I still get the same error. Also, one of the main files, Dyndolod Resources has SE in the title

i will send $70US to whoever can successfully get this mod working for me. Sick of wasting my time with it