Sign in to follow this  
mitzie92

download fail

Question

I tried to update a mod today and got this message in MO2.

Majestic Mountains Main File-11052-3-10-1589027865.7z?
md5=kb7xvjqt8aXzZjL1KJO3Gw&expires=1589083655&user_id=67755056:
could not open output file: C/Modding/MO2/downloads/1.Majestic 
Mountains Main File-11052-3-10-1589027865.7z?
md5=kb7xvjqt8aXzZjL1KJO3Gw&expires=1589083655&user_id=67755056.unfinished

Checked with mod author/posts and there doesn't seem to be a path issue.
How do I resolve this? I am not very PC savvy.

1 answer to this question

No problem for me at this time. It may have been a nexus time out problem, try again to see if it works now. Did you try to do a manual download?

What version of MO are you using?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mopotter
      1. I've been using MO 2 for years for 3 of my games, Skyrim, Skyrim SE and FA4.  No problems and yesterday  I know I did something wrong because the top line of items is missing and Skyrim SE is the only game I can access.  But I don't know what I did or how to fix it.  I've  uninstalled and reinstalled with no change.   Hoping someone has done this and can explain how to fix it.  

• By Ayohaych
      Hey all.
      Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find anything.
      I got a Steam Deck recently and was in the process of setting Skyrim SE up with mods.
      Right now it actually works, however I can't seem to figure out how to launch Skyrim SE Launcher? I need to change settings so it runs better.
      When I open Skyrim from Steam, or use bottles to run Skyrim SE Launcher, it launches MO2. From there I have to select SKSE and hit run and it launches.
      If I click the drop down and select Skyrim Special Edition Launcher, it says an instance of mod organizer is already running.
      Any ideas on how I can get around this to launch the launcher so I can change my settings?
      It seems there is _SkrimLauncher.exe file that must of been automatically created by MO2, however when I run that with Bottles, and make changes, it doesn't seem to have the changes when I run SKSE.
      Thanks for any help!
    • By koopastroopas
      I have always used Wrye with MO but now on a fresh install of everything(Skyrim SE) when I try to rebuild the Bashed Patch I get an error saying "file not found, it may have been moved, edited or deleted. I have no idea what that means since it doesn't even tell me what file is supposedly missing. Any ideas as to whats going on here?