Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Starting from the Inn in Riverwood, I never seem to get there in time to help Aela and Co slay the Giant. She gives me beef about it even though I weren´t even there, lol :)

Not a high priority to fix, it just feels a bit off, but wanted to report it, obviously something is wack either with player speed or game time, or maybe an event is just triggered too early(?). Or its´the combat overhaul making them stronger, and therefor finishing him off early? That´s it, isn´t it?

Do let me know if reporting weird bugs is desired at all. I´m sure you guys know the game inside out and know what needs fixing..

---

and I wish this existed for UNP:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2977?tab=description

That happened to me multiple times, even without any mods installed. That is an issue with the base game, and Aela always makes me feel like an ass when it happens.

I have not done the vanilla start in such a long time the Cart ride was alway quite buggy. ASAL should be compatible of the box should you don;'t need to deactivate Helgen Reborn.

It has been a long time since you needed to have Helgen Reborn deactivated. 

Helgen Reborn doesn't start it's process until you read the book in your inventory, so don't read it until after you leave Helgen (or whenever you want it to start).

It has been a long time since you needed to have Helgen Reborn deactivated. 

Helgen Reborn doesn't start it's process until you read the book in your inventory, so don't read it until after you leave Helgen (or whenever you want it to start).

I think you can have issues with the navmesh changes, if you select the vanilla start from Alternate Start.

Skyrim Sewers main file is broken.

It's missing Update.esm as a master & a navmesh in Whiterun.

Old optional file is fine.

OK I will let her ladyship know. just spotted this as well Skyrim Sewers (only slightly incompatible, must be positioned above Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp in your load order) this should mean that ICAIO Wins the navmesh conflict.

I think you can have issues with the navmesh changes, if you select the vanilla start from Alternate Start.

Oh, I see what you mean. I never looked at that. It can probably be fixed/patched to work right.  Hmmm.... :P

surely that's a job for Arthmoor to fix?

well if your willing to take up that challenge SirJesto with all you ave on your plate I tip my head to you cos I know know nothing about navmeshes. We will advise not to use the vanilla start for now.

Hmm. I didn't find as much conflict with Navmesh as I thought I was going to.

I did make a patch for someone to test for me.  Load with just USSEP, HR and ASLAL for this test.

Vanilla Start from Prison Cell of course.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1od268xzrqp8j31/HelgenReborn_Patch.esp

Edited by sirjesto

Skyrim Sewers main file is broken.

It's missing Update.esm as a master & a navmesh in Whiterun.

Old optional file is fine.

Yeah forget that, both files are missing update as master & incorrect triangle reference in navmesh.

MO2 was flagging the file as having update as a master for some reason until I loaded it.