Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hey guys I have issued a updated CR there are 2 versions the main CR and the update CR. As with Classic The Main CR contains everything the "Update" contains ONLY the new records cos i know not everyone uses the Main CR (I hope all that make sense).

So basically if you are using the MAIN CR you don't need the one in the "Update" Section.

Updates to the CR will come when I find them and when I have enough to warrant an update as with the classic guide I will issue BETA Updates for TESTING Purposes via the Dropbox from now on.

Hey guys,

Probably a derp question but for statues of skyrim;

Special Installation: After installation, copy and rename the following files as indicated:

meshes/architecture/winterhold/magestatue.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/magestatuesnow_only.nif
meshes/clutter/Mehrunes/shrinemehrunes01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/mehrunesdagonsnow_only.nif
meshes/clutter/statues/malacathstatue01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/malacathstatuesnow_only.nif
meshes/clutter/statues/shrineofazura01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/azurastatuesnow_only.nif
meshes/clutter/statues/statuedibella.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/statuedibellasnow_only.nif
meshes/clutter/statues/statueofmeridia01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/statueofmeridiasnow_only.nif

Are we just making copies of those files and putting them in the new folders or are we deleting the old ones after?

Thanks in advance!

Hahah I'm just messing around right now too, no time to start a serious game til this weekend probably. I've played with Inigo and 3DNPC before but never Sofia, Toccata, or Mrissi, so ought to be a heck of a trip when I finally get down to it.

My housemate is currently working on installing Darth's SRLE Extended on classic so it'll be fun to see them side by side.

Toccata is pretty much a necessity on harder difficulties and combat mods.  I typically use her and one or two others on typical play throughs.  I did have a Battle Cleric with 5 followers on SRLE Extended but when I recently reinstalled Windows 10 it wiped the files (I didn't think it would touch my other drives, just my Windows install drive).  But whatever.  I have moved to SSE now.

Hey guys,

Probably a derp question but for statues of skyrim;

Special Installation: After installation, copy and rename the following files as indicated:

meshes/architecture/winterhold/magestatue.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/magestatuesnow_only.nif

meshes/clutter/Mehrunes/shrinemehrunes01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/mehrunesdagonsnow_only.nif

meshes/clutter/statues/malacathstatue01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/malacathstatuesnow_only.nif

meshes/clutter/statues/shrineofazura01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/azurastatuesnow_only.nif

meshes/clutter/statues/statuedibella.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/statuedibellasnow_only.nif

meshes/clutter/statues/statueofmeridia01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/statueofmeridiasnow_only.nif

Are we just making copies of those files and putting them in the new folders or are we deleting the old ones after?

Thanks in advance!

Making copies and rename as indicated in the meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/ folder.  Do not delete the originals.

only the smaller clutter bits are 1k from that pack most of it is actually 2K.

Copy that.

I just found it weird that we were aiming for High Res in all the other mods but went Lower Res on 1 of the biggest texture packs in the guide.

I grabbed the 2k version, will see how it goes.

Actually I will use SSE Optimized Textures and SRO as base and put Noble Skyrim Performance Pack on top of them.  I like it.  Did pretty much the same with SRLE Extended and LotD.

Edited by Kneph13

Toccata is pretty much a necessity on harder difficulties and combat mods.  I typically use her and one or two others on typical play throughs.  I did have a Battle Cleric with 5 followers on SRLE Extended but when I recently reinstalled Windows 10 it wiped the files (I didn't think it would touch my other drives, just my Windows install drive).  But whatever.  I have moved to SSE now.

Making copies and rename as indicated in the meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/ folder.  Do not delete the originals.

Actually I will use SSE Optimized Textures and SRO as base and put Noble Skyrim Performance Pack on top of them.  I like it.  Did pretty much the same with SRLE Extended and LotD.

Yeeouch guess I have to redo this entire mod @_____@

Thanks for the heads up.

Okay I have a silly question regarding the SIC HLE file.  Its states that it is an optimized version of HLE with SIC creatures added in; so, does this preclude any further use of HLE alone?  I noticed that Advanced Adversary Encounters has a patch for HLE but not the SIC/HLE (patch) file.  I'm currently using both and a couple of others on my TechAngel profile and if HLE alone is redundant, that would trim the esp count down some, not that it is a real issue at this time.  I asked here because of the SIC/HLE file and AAE inclusions in SRLE Extended LotD SSE.

I've used it a few times. Definitely not for milk drinkers :)

Not for milk drinkers my butt!  Ultimate Deadly Encounters aka Sands of Time is for hardcore Skooma addicts only!   It is OBIS/SIC with all additional spawns on Legendary difficulty times four (4).  LoL

Edited by Kneph13

OK guys need some opinions here do you think it's too much that your health doesn't naturally regenerate due to SAFO? Also it kind of annoying the SAFO description are so tiny to read.

It is annoying with no health regen but you can just re-install and choose the healing versions. I haven't really noticed the small text tbh but if you decide to pull the mod and wait for CACO it's your call innit :)

OK guys need some opinions here do you think it's too much that your health doesn't naturally regenerate due to SAFO? Also it kind of annoying the SAFO description are so tiny to read.

Also I have installed TK Dodge since i noticed it was out and going to install mortal enemies as well now for testing.

I actually reinstalled SAFO without the no-regen option, I don't like it personally. 

Played with TK Dodge a bit last night. Seems to be a weird lag between the command issue and the actual dodge, maybe it's just me. Trying to decide if I'm going to keep it. 

It is annoying with no health regen but you can just re-install and choose the healing versions. I haven't really noticed the small text tbh but if you decide to pull the mod and wait for CACO it's your call innit :)

i won't pull SAFO until CACO comes out but I am undecided on the no health regen option. I have switch to the health Regen my end so I might as tweak the guide. How have you not notice the small text just look at the description of alto wine it's tiny.

See now i am playing a little I can better tweak things. Oh a looking a mortal enemies it need quite a bit of patching with SkyTEST and AAE ::(:

i won't pull SAFO until CACO comes out but I am undecided on the no health regen option. I have switch to the health Regen my end so I might as tweak the guide. How have you not notice the small text just look at the description of alto wine it's tiny.

See now i am playing a little I can better tweak things. Oh a looking a mortal enemies it need quite a bit of patching with SkyTEST and AAE ::(:

I'd be perfectly happy without any more mods to make combat even harder tbh. But I'm also not a super combatty person so it might just be me  ::D: