Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hello Lexy i got a Cyclic interaction error message in LOOT when sorting load order before merging the "Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged" :

Cyclic interaction detected between "Dragon Bridge.esp" and "Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Ivarstead PATCH.esp":

Dragon Bridge.esp
 [Master]
Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Dragon Bridge PATCH.esp
 [Group]
Ivarstead.esp
 [Master]
Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Ivarstead PATCH.esp
 [Group]
Dragon Bridge.esp

Got no idea where it coming from !

Edited by BleNoir

Page one of the Guide has us download Experience Mod zEdit Patcher.

However, we don't actually make any use of it!

The Finishing Line page only says to activate the NPC transfer option for the zEdit patch.   I think we need to also activate the experience option.

yes we do it part of the zPatch section that NPC visual transfer is also part off. re-read step 28 of zEdit generation

Does anyone know how to revert daedric helms to vanilla from improved closefaced helmuts?

I think the huge eye space makes daedric helms look silly. Works great for other helms though.

I've tried deleting all references to daedric in the esp, but I just end up with an invisible helm. Extracted the BSA and deleted all daedric nif files, but same results

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@ DarkladyLexy  You helped me with fresh faces getting Aela and Lydia to show over Bijin.  I found out that the problem with my aela and lydia esp mod I created from fresh faces was because I also included the assets from fresh faces.  So the fresh faces facegen was being overwritten by a second fresh faces facegen.  I don't know why that is a problem but  just using the esp without any assets worked just fine.

Just thought I would let you know, and say thanks for the help and this build.  This build has taught me a lot of valuable modding technics, both in MO-2 and elsewhere.

So thanks for all of it

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I have updated the guide so check the changelog. This update bring the long awaited update to the NPC Retexture Overhauls so pay close attention to the destructions. Barring any major melt down this will likely be the last Update from me this year so let me take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I know LOTD V5 is out but i am not looking at the until the New Year.