Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Downloaded and installed the updates version of Realistic Waters 2 and there seems to be an error in Merge plugins that cant be resolved. even though i click fix errors it does nothing to fix it. and the new files it creates RealisticWatersTwo.esp.save does not change anything whehn renamed to RealisticWatersTwo.esp.

here's the error in Merge plugins.

Fixing errors in RealisticWaterTwo.esp
  Fixing Unresolved FormID: REFR \ NAME - Base
  Removing NULL reference: REFR \ NAME - Base
    Reached main record, cannot remove element
  Unhandled error: REFR \ NAME - Base -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ACTI,ADDN,ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMA,ARMO,ARTO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FLOR,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLC,LVLN,MISC,MSTT,SCRL,SLGM,SNDR,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,TXST,WEAP

Saving: E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Mod Organizer 2 v2.1.3 (Skyrim SE)\mods\Realistic Water Two\RealisticWaterTwo.esp.save

Edited by BlackJackal

Downloaded and installed the updates version of Realistic Waters 2 and there seems to be an error in Merge plugins that cant be resolved. even though i click fix errors it does nothing to fix it. and the new files it creates RealisticWatersTwo.esp.save does not change anything whehn renamed to RealisticWatersTwo.esp.

Unhandled error: REFR \ NAME - Base -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ACTI,ADDN,ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMA,ARMO,ARTO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FLOR,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLC,LVLN,MISC,MSTT,SCRL,SLGM,SNDR,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,TXST,WEAP

Saving: E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Mod Organizer 2 v2.1.3 (Skyrim SE)\mods\Realistic Water Two\RealisticWaterTwo.esp.save

as said above you need to remove the wild edit from RWT2 before running through Merge plugins do not let Merge plugin fix anything cos it pretty bad at it.

ok so i cant find the wild edits to delete, idk where 0609355F is. the error i was getting in merge plugins was a Null refference in the Form ID but i cant edit or change that.

EDIT: same as @redirishlord, i have the 1.5.1 update.

Edited by BlackJackal

Hi, in combat section we have

[skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul]

• OPTIONAL FILES - SRCEO - Know Your Enemy Patch

I cannot find it on nexus. Can you help me?

This patch seems to have vanished from the mod page, not sure why.

Edit: Ah - just read through the comments. This patch has been superseded and the replacement is now included in the KYE installer. So this one can be removed, but we need to add the new one to the KYE install and into the KYE merge.

Edited by Kal

after 2 freaking hours i think i found the problem in xEdit RealisticWaterTwo.esp \ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, -1 \ Sub-Block 4, -2 \ 0000BB90 <ClearspringTarnExterior01> \ Temporary \ 0509355F

do i delete the whole [temporary\ 0509355f Placed Object] edit or just the (Name - Base) edit?

Edit: i removed the RealisticWaterTwo.esp \ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, -1 \ Sub-Block 4, -2 \ 0000BB90 <ClearspringTarnExterior01> \ Temporary  edit entirely and that seemd to have fixed the problem in Merge Plugins.

Edited by BlackJackal

after 2 freaking hours i think i found the problem in xEdit RealisticWaterTwo.esp \ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, -1 \ Sub-Block 4, -2 \ 0000BB90 <ClearspringTarnExterior01> \ Temporary \ 0509355F

Just to save you a bit of time if you come across something like this again, the bars at the top of the left hand pane in xEdit are search bars - if you put 0509355F into the FormID bar, it will take you straight to the relevant record.