Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

These were male and female Imperial soldiers. I didn't save my game after that, so when I start again, I'll go over and see if I can figure out what mod put them out there (maybe Immersive Patrols?), in the middle of nowhere, immersively yelling "Skyrim is for the Nords!" at a Mammoth that honestly didn't even seem like it was interested in the fight. Its giant finally came wandering over and just stood there and stared with what I'm pretty sure is the same look I had on my face until one of the nudists attacked it.

So I started my game up and went back to Sleeping Tree Camp. This time there were only (thus far) three Imperials, all naked (except for helmets and capes), one still alive. Everyone is ignoring me even when I walk right up to them, and no one is moving except for slight idle animations. (Note, taken from a bit of a distance, but technically there's nudity there. Also, it's my Re-Engaged ENB causing the colorful, glowing mammoths. I really need to figure out what's up with that.)

https://www.ocdcoder.org/skyrim/sleeping-tree-party01.jpg

Just after I took that screenshot, a Stormcloak teleported in. He didn't just appear, it actually looked like he appeared from a small ball of light. He's not even in attack mode, although he did declare to all that "Skyrim is for the Nords." (However he wasn't there last night, it was all Imperials unless he was behind a mammoth where I couldn't see him.)

https://www.ocdcoder.org/skyrim/sleeping-tree-party02.jpg

This about sums up my feelings about all of this:

https://www.ocdcoder.org/skyrim/sleeping-tree-giant.jpg

Going by IDs, it doesn't look like they were added by a mod, they seem to be standard NPCs. Seriously, what the...?

Edit: Ok, as I went to leave, I found another Stormcloak behind one of the rocks with his weapon out, dressed, and a female named Stormcloak Leader, naked, ran up to the water. She didn't go in the water, but had her weapon drawn and was kind of just running around the shore. A bit farther away were 2-3 more Stormcloaks (dressed), randomly sheathing and unsheathing their weapons. I finally ran a safe distance and shot an arrow at the Stormcloak in the water, which caused him to attack the naked Imperial, the female ran over and attacked Faendal instead, and suddenly another giant came running in from nowhere wearing a huge iron helmet and killed everyone. (Me included. Weeeeeee!)

Edited by OCDCoder

The Know your Enemy mod no longer has a kye_Bruma_Patch.esp it has something called kye_arnima_patch.esp. what we i do? rename the kye_arnima_patch.esp to Bruma or keep the old bruma patch esp?

KYE does still have the Bruma patch.

Arnima is a patch for the mod "Beyond Reach"

So I started my game up and went back to Sleeping Tree Camp. This time there were only (thus far) three Imperials, all naked (except for helmets and capes), one still alive. Everyone is ignoring me even when I walk right up to them, and no one is moving except for slight idle animations.

Sorry, I tried editing again and it wouldn't let me. One more serious oddity. I'm approaching the camp from the north, and had been coming around the rocks and approaching it from the west. When I reloaded (for the 4-5th time), I went the other way and approached from the east, and all was normal, just a giant and his mammoth! I looked all around to be sure, then ran BACK around to approach from the west as I had before. All of the naked Imperials were there again. Running back around yet AGAIN, the Imperials are dead, but no more are coming, and the giant and mammoth are acting completely normal.

It was weird enough before, but this makes me think I'm hitting some kind of bizarre, misplaced, and really screwed up event trigger...?

the update know your enemy mod v6.0.1's change log says that armor module no longer affects weapon values in inventory.  this refers to the low damage values for Swords, daggers and bows i was haveing before correct? if so i still have the bug even after re-merging and re-smashing. both in a loaded save game and a new game.

Edited by BlackJackal

Well, I wish that were specified in the Guide. Thanks.

That was way less hassle, thank you for the Help

One last Stupid question for this section, I might have more later, I'm not good at this stuff. I don't need to reenable the ESPs that were merged, Correct?

No you do not.  You can either leave them deactivated in MO2's right pane or you can go to each one's parent mod folder in the left pane, double click, select optional esps and move them into the optional esp folder.

So it turns out that all of the random Imperials I'm finding are naked. What do I need to reinstall/redo that might fix this? (Why is it that all my problems seem to relate to skin color or nudity? LOL)

Sweet Dreams are made of this..... :rofl:

Edited by Kneph13

Only if I can figure out how to get Hadvar to be my follower. ::D:

BTW, is it just me, or with these nude skins, does anyone else feel a bit reluctant to loot armor now?

There's always the dressed versions of Tempered Skins for Females & Males. Of course, it may be a good thing to be reluctant to loot the dead we've murdered? Another option would be AutoHarvest - Loot Container and Deadbodies  let it do the work for you and configure it to exclude armor & clothing.

Edit: I'm in no position to preach, I've made serious use of my zweihander against most anything that looks in my direction :-) But then aren't we all just murder-hobos trying to find or way in this world?

Edited by redirishlord

1) Can't set hot keys for any mod in MCM.

2)(New Issue) I CTD in the area near Meridias Statue on the road leading from Solitude towards dragon Bridge. Can't get anywhere near it.Happens with old save and new game.

3) Swords, Daggers, Bows have really low damage values in inventory. (Known issue by Know Your enemy)

4) personal issue - I can't find my freaking screenshots folder!

Edited by BlackJackal

Not at all, the complete opposite in fact. though a bit dirty. XD lol

LOL. I think it's mostly the way they kind of... jiggle around a bit after... LOL (And I really don't think that's right for Khajiit...)

There's always the dressed versions of Tempered Skins for Females & Males. Of course, it may be a good thing to be reluctant to loot the dead we've murdered? Another option would be AutoHarvest - Loot Container and Deadbodies  let it do the work for you and configure it to exclude armor & clothing.

Edit: I'm in no position to preach, I've made serious use of my zweihander against most anything that looks in my direction :-) But then aren't we all just murder-hobos trying to find or way in this world?

Mostly my reluctance just serves to keep me from looting everyone I kill because I started with a realistic carry weight of 100. So it makes me question a bit more if it's really worth having to stare at floppy bandits for some near-worthless fur armor. (Really, though, I'm the one wandering around in front of Faendal wearing those covers-nothing rags I looted off a dead female Draugr. I have no shame. (And crap, still haven't warned Gopher about the not-pants thing!))

Edit: I do really need to figure out the naked Imperial thing, though. I keep finding naked dead ones carrying full armor and that raises SO many questions. May start a new game tomorrow to see if it happens at Helgen right from the start or if I've somehow turned this into my "party - woo-hoo!" save.

Edited by OCDCoder

...I do really need to figure out the naked Imperial thing, though. I keep finding naked dead ones carrying full armor and that raises SO many questions. May start a new game tomorrow to see if it happens at Helgen right from the start or if I've somehow turned this into my "party - woo-hoo!" save...

Maybe don't sell them skooma next time around, I find it causes bad behavior.

LOL. I think it's mostly the way they kind of... jiggle around a bit after... LOL (And I really don't think that's right for Khajiit...)

Mostly my reluctance just serves to keep me from looting everyone I kill because I started with a realistic carry weight of 100. So it makes me question a bit more if it's really worth having to stare at floppy bandits for some near-worthless fur armor. (Really, though, I'm the one wandering around in front of Faendal wearing those covers-nothing rags I looted off a dead female Draugr. I have no shame. (And crap, still haven't warned Gopher about the not-pants thing!))

Edit: I do really need to figure out the naked Imperial thing, though. I keep finding naked dead ones carrying full armor and that raises SO many questions. May start a new game tomorrow to see if it happens at Helgen right from the start or if I've somehow turned this into my "party - woo-hoo!" save.

I did the civil war quest yesterday and ran into several naked Imperial soldiers in multiple locations. Don't know why, but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. Tullius' speech at the end had 5 naked soldiers cheering him on.