Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Wandering around in Morthal this evening and ran into Isobel Richton from the Brotherhood of Old mod.  She had the black face bug.  Looking in SSEEdit it didn't appear that other mods touched her so I was a little baffled.  Guess I will just export her facegen and see if that fixes it.  Anyone else run into that with her?

Exporting the Facegen fixed her if you run into it.

Also looking in the Botherhood of old*.bsa they don't contain any facegen folders, so yeah it's probably something that needs to be done, thx for bringing to attention.

Edited by lassin

Not necessary, disregard my previous post

01 May 2018, 5:44PM
Hi all, if you downloaded the 0.9.5 update before 12:44 PM ET on 5/1/18, please redownload it as I forgot to include the facegen data in with the archive last time. If you are running the old 0.9.5 you will experience the black face bug.
  • +1 1

Not necessary, disregard my previous post

01 May 2018, 5:44PM
Hi all, if you downloaded the 0.9.5 update before 12:44 PM ET on 5/1/18, please redownload it as I forgot to include the facegen data in with the archive last time. If you are running the old 0.9.5 you will experience the black face bug.

Thanks, didn't see that!

I'm using Wheels of Lull, Ravengate - Riften Underground, Barely Used Vanilla Actors Recycle Project, Thane Weapons Reborn, Daedric Realms Volume I - The Hunting Grounds, Mystic Condenser, Ruin's Edge, Sands of Time, The Ice Blade of The Monarch, The Staff of Sheogorath. It seems like not all the extra mods I'm using are exactly additions to LOTD (at least in the SSE version)! Cases of Beyond Reach and Wyrmstooth which I'm also running. Though I think some used to be in classic. Also, knowing it's not adding stuff, I use Quaxe's Questorium. I have tried Project AHO but had a consistent CTD that I couldn't find the source of, so I uninstalled it. I used to run Skyrim Underground and thoroughly enjoyed it, but have since dropped it for Skyrim Sewers (less content but also less conflicts). Also using a ton of location mods, like Palaces and Castles Enhanced, Dawn of Skyrim, Settlements Expanded, Inncredible + More Tavern Idles, Whiterun Underground Lair, Better Docks, Solitude Exterior Addon, SNOW CITY - The Great Expansion of Windhelm (greatest Windhelm expansion I know, my port from classic, minor (really minor) overlapping with DoS and nothing affecting NPC movemen). Also using ETAC's Darkwater Crossing and JK's Dragonbridge and Rorikstead in replacement of Arthmoor's corresponding villages, besides JK's Falkreath (only Falkreath addon that I know that doesn't conflict with Helgen Reborn) and JK's Morthal. I know JK's mods add a ton of useless clutter that kills FPS and I've always wanted to address that in my build but haven't got to it yet... Still, I prefer them because they add great atmosphere that I haven't found another mod adding.

I don't know what kind of hardware you and others have, but at least for me I'm using JK's Skyrim and Dawn of Skyrim on top of this full guide (including all of Arthmoor's village mods, with the patches from JKs Skyrim page), and it's running great. At least framerate wise. I've had a few odd crashes I don't know the cause of out in the wilds but I don't think they're related. I have the game and mods on an 850 Evo with a slightly overclocked 7700k and a GTX 1080, and I'm not actually monitoring framerate so I'm not sure how much leeway there is for lesser hardware to run it.

I wanted to add Palaces and Castles Enhanced too but I was thinking it would have compatibility issues with all the stuff I already had. Unless there's patches I just didn't see.

Make sure you don't have a filter set and make sure you're ordering by mod index. Check down below the right pane and see if you have a filter on.

I've checked and there's no filter on. Also the mod list was sorted by mod index. This usually happens when after merging plugins.

I wanted to add Palaces and Castles Enhanced too but I was thinking it would have compatibility issues with all the stuff I already had. Unless there's patches I just didn't see.

I did download and port a few community patches for PCE from classic (Royal Armoury, Snazzy, etc). I think I wrote about that on a previous post, you can search the forum for Palaces and Castles Enhanced and you're likely to find it. No incompatibilities left that I'm aware of, after visiting all of the major palaces except for Markarth's. Item placement, NPC navigation and NPC AI all working well.

I've checked and there's no filter on. Also the mod list was sorted by mod index. This usually happens when after merging plugins.

Have you restarted MO (and maybe windows)? I've had weird stuff like that happen in the past that I fixed the old fashioned way.

I did download and port a few community patches for PCE from classic (Royal Armoury, Snazzy, etc). I think I wrote about that on a previous post, you can search the forum for Palaces and Castles Enhanced and you're likely to find it. No incompatibilities left that I'm aware of, after visiting all of the major palaces except for Markarth's. Item placement, NPC navigation and NPC AI all working well.

Have you restarted MO (and maybe windows)? I've had weird stuff like that happen in the past that I fixed the old fashioned way.

I've restarted MO, but haven't restarted windows. may try that!

Hey guys the guide has been updated hopefully I caught everything consult the changelog page for the latest changes

Thanks Lexy - and so early in the morning! You've already got me making a new build while playing with the one I've finished. Now looking forward to MOU!

I've got to tell y'all, Wyrmstooth is such a beautiful mod. And the code is still up in Legacy SE that adds its stuff to the museum - but no support will be given 'cause there's no official port. Latest version on classic Skyrim (1.17B) is fresh out of the oven. Jonx0r published it here on April, 9.

Hey guys, just wiped my skyrim directory to build her back up again. Is it a good time to jump into the SE build? Is it very comparable to the classic or missing some key mods? Thx

I would say yes the SSE guide stable Msotof the mods are there apart from kryptopyrs mod and things like Frostafall and Campfire cos these haven't been ported yet.

The Classic guide is done and will very unlikely receive any further updates.

Hey guys, just wiped my skyrim directory to build her back up again. Is it a good time to jump into the SE build? Is it very comparable to the classic or missing some key mods? Thx

If you are a Morrowloot fan, I'd wait until DarkladyLexy adds that into the guide as I'm sure it will require a new game.  If I am wrong correct me.  I believe that is her next big update.