Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I think I fixed it! Sure thing, it was a conflict with LOTD - Beyond Reach patch (my problem ;) ) but also Relationship Dialogue Overhaul. Checked both mods in xEdit and, under Quest, xx068d73 (Stables) and xx07a7a6 (DialogueAnimalTrainers) have conflicts where RDO is overriding iAFT. Those are addressed by the RDO - iAFT patch, so I'm left with fixing the incompatibility with LOTD - Beyond Reach patch. Didn't want to mess with load order so for xx0750ba (DialogueFollower) I simply carried iAFT's records into my custom CR, since Beyond Reach's only change was a flag that's also added by iAFT.

After doing just the above, all those broken quest aliases are fixed (check AmazinFollowerTweaks for errors, no errors; check DBM - Beyond Reach.esp for errors, no errors).

I have no idea how this will affect an ongoing savegame, so I'm going to test that now.

Edit: Yes, it's fixed! I now have the "xx managed followers left" message which I had never seen, and I can recruit two iATF followers which was broken before. No error messages either recruiting or dismissing followers. To me, this proves that the SRLE method of conflict resolution works! :D

Wow! I have Beyond Reach installed to, and had the same problem. I'm going to try your solution. Thank you very much.

Hi Lexy!

Long time lurker.  Thanks for your hard work on this guide!  It's been really fun (and super addicting) following along.

I'm not sure the the DBM_IW patch made it into LOTD Patches Merged.

In the Museum Armory, I couldn't display any of the weapons from IW.  No IW added weapon racks.  And IW weapons added to the storage cabinet didn't display.

I downloaded the main (Non-Lexy LOTD) patch and installed just DBM_IW_Patch.esp.  Now I have IW added racks and working displays in the Armory.

Can anybody else confirm?

It isn't in the merge yet, no.

Ahh, I didn't realize that Thanks SirJesto for Confirming do you an ETA of when it will be in the merge otherwise i need to install it and issue a CR Update?

Hiya! I'm just curious as to why Unique Uniques is included - isn't it built into Legacy of the Dragonborn already?

Is Unique Uniques Integrated the gallery? Can Someone confirm that cos it if it is it can go and I'll have the CR.

mmm Only just notice this bug not sure when it started but whenever I talk to Aela I can hear her voice but her lips don't move not sure how to fix that one.

The auld Lip Sync 2.0 bug. Was problem was when I overloaded a cell with two many actors. I have tons of extra monsters, birds, troops etc and eventually at a certain point the engine just kinda ***** itself and lips stop moving. If there is dialogue it generally should work fine but if someone just has a non-dialogue answer the lip sync will crap out.

You can try increasing the AI in the bashed patch, it might be just snake oil but I can't see it doing any damage. After that well, I dropped one of my bird mods (SkyBirds) as it can spawn 40 - 50 actors extra per scene... maddness...

There's a lot of chat about Scarcity the last few pages saying it's too punishing and not rewarding to play. If you are following the guide and using the 8x Loot & x6 Merchant then it absolutely is. It's way over the reccommended. I have mine at half that and it feels right

The auld Lip Sync 2.0 bug. Was problem was when I overloaded a cell with two many actors. I have tons of extra monsters, birds, troops etc and eventually at a certain point the engine just kinda ***** itself and lips stop moving. If there is dialogue it generally should work fine but if someone just has a non-dialogue answer the lip sync will crap out.

You can try increasing the AI in the bashed patch, it might be just snake oil but I can't see it doing any damage. After that well, I dropped one of my bird mods (SkyBirds) as it can spawn 40 - 50 actors extra per scene... maddness...

There's a lot of chat about Scarcity the last few pages saying it's too punishing and not rewarding to play. If you are following the guide and using the 8x Loot & x6 Merchant then it absolutely is. It's way over the reccommended. I have mine at half that and it feels right

I see thanks give it a test i not a major issuew more any annyance really.

As for Scarcity I have actaully drop it totally for my Morrowloot test but i could lower scarcity settings to the author recommended setting which is 6x LOOT Rarity and 4x Merchanct Item Rarity?  

Looks like LotD is updating to 4.0.3 - I see there's a new main update and the unmerged patches have been updated also - I would guess we might see an updated merged patch later today. 

As for Scarcity I have actaully drop it totally for my Morrowloot test

Really interested in hearing more about this, I think Morrowloot looks great. What sort of impact will this have on the guide if/when you decide to switch?
Edited by Kal

I see thanks give it a test i not a major issuew more any annyance really.

As for Scarcity I have actaully drop it totally for my Morrowloot test but i could lower scarcity settings to the author recommended setting which is 6x LOOT Rarity and 4x Merchanct Item Rarity?  

I normally go with 4x Loot and 4x Merc  but this time around I went with the reccomended settings. You'll at least get something out of the end chest in dungeons. But the 4x/4x seems like the most fun long term

Could i ask which patches are in the LOTD Patches Merged cause i am not installing whole guide

Check the .txt file in the downloaded archive. Or check it here:

BCS_NotSoFast_Patch.esp

BCS_TCIY_Patch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives - BCS Patch.esp
DBM_AAE_Patch.esp
DBM_AmuletsOfSkyrim_Patch.esp
DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_Apophysis_Patch.esp
DBM_ArtifactsOfBoethiah_Patch.esp
DBM_Bruma_Patch.esp
DBM_Cloaks_Patch.esp
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
DBM_HA_Patch.esp
DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp
DBM_IA_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
DBM_ISC_Patch.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
DBM_NoticeBoard_Patch.esp
DBM_OblivionArtifacts_Patch.esp
DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp
DBM_RSChildren.esp
DBM_SAFO_Patch.esp
DBM_Skyway_Patch.esp
DBM_Undeath_Patch.esp
DBM_VigilantPatch.esp
SFCO - LotD Patch.esp

I normally go with 4x Loot and 4x Merc  but this time around I went with the reccomended settings. You'll at least get something out of the end chest in dungeons. But the 4x/4x seems like the most fun long term

I will try 4x LOOT 4x Merchant on my Morrowloot testing.