Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Some skeletons disabled and the remaining made easier in the Akaviri Outpost using the Relic Hunter start with the new Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution CR Update for 1.09 (TESTING), wich is great, I was totally obliterated last time I used that start option.

Thx Lexy :)

Edited by lassin

Some skeletons disabled and the remaining made easier in the Akaviri Outpost using the Relic Hunter start with the new Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution CR Update for 1.09 (TESTING), wich is great, I was totally obliterated last time I used that start option.

Thx Lexy :)

Cool good to know it will be rolled into the next CR Update.

I'm getting consistent error messages from iAFT. Tried to recruit Illia at the Darklight Tower after completing the quest to kill her mother, she says "I suppose it's better than staying here" or something of the sort. But she's not following. I talk to her again and telle her again to follow me (different dialogue option), THEN she's following, but the error message from iAFT pops saying "TweakMakeNeutral parameter missing (mod conflict?)". Yet, she's following. Then, if I try to dismiss her, she also leaves but another error pops saying "Unable to dismiss through AFT (mod conflict)?". This happens with most followers I've tried so far, vanilla or from mods, including Sofia, Toccata, Zora Fair-Child.

I'm getting consistent error messages from iAFT. Tried to recruit Illia at the Darklight Tower after completing the quest to kill her mother, she says "I suppose it's better than staying here" or something of the sort. But she's not following. I talk to her again and telle her again to follow me (different dialogue option), THEN she's following, but the error message from iAFT pops saying "TweakMakeNeutral parameter missing (mod conflict?)". Yet, she's following. Then, if I try to dismiss her, she also leaves but another error pops saying "Unable to dismiss through AFT (mod conflict)?". This happens with most followers I've tried so far, vanilla or from mods, including Sofia, Toccata, Zora Fair-Child.

I have not had issues with iAFT I have Soifa, Toccata, Inigo and Rumarin. Sofia and Inigo run on there follower framework so don't work with with iAFT but Toccata and Rumarin do and they are fine for me.

I have not had issues with iAFT I have Soifa, Toccata, Inigo and Rumarin. Sofia and Inigo run on there follower framework so don't work with with iAFT but Toccata and Rumarin do and they are fine for me.

It seems like iAFT will have issues with any quest mod that alters follower dialogue options (seems obvious...). I've found references to Beyond Reach (which I am indeed using). Not home at the moment but I'll try to investigate this further.

May I ask, why was EFF taken down in favour of iAFT (no SKSE/no updating, maybe?). I only mention this because I didn't have these error messages with EFF (which doesn't mean there couldn't have been conflicts).

Why can't modders stick to adding stuff instead of changing - unless the mod is primarily designed to change stuff, which is not the case of a quest/new lands mod. It would be easier for users to manage multiple mods if each mod stuck to what its primary purpose was, insted of multiplying minor changes to all sorts of content. I mean Beyond Reach in this case, not iAFT. (end of rant)

Edited by godescalcus

So, I'm going to run this guide (mostly because I actually enjoy modding more than playing), and when running through the prerequisites MO2 freaked out.  I thought it was the program for about 15 minutes before I realized it was one of my Anti-Virus software, BitDefender.  That program systematically ran through and started to quarantine M02, various .inis associated with MO2, and then random modding utilities.  Not sure if you need to add a note, but BitDefender is NOT a fan of modding and the whitelist does not work properly, at least for me.

EDIT:  I had this same issue when switching Fallout New Vegas's .exe to large address aware.  BitDefender would constantly crash the game thinking the executable was a virus and the whitelisting didn't work.

Edited by Veezy

So, I'm going to run this guide (mostly because I actually enjoy modding more than playing), and when running through the prerequisites MO2 freaked out.  I thought it was the program for about 15 minutes before I realized it was one of my Anti-Virus software, BitDefender.  That program systematically ran through and started to quarantine M02, various .inis associated with MO2, and then random modding utilities.  Not sure if you need to add a note, but BitDefender is NOT a fan of modding and the whitelist does not work properly, at least for me.

EDIT:  I had this same issue when switching Fallout New Vegas's .exe to large address aware.  BitDefender would constantly crash the game thinking the executable was a virus and the whitelisting didn't work.

Even windows defender sometimes would send me alerts. I'm not 100% sure they were all false positive. It quarantined one of Lucidity's wav files saying it was a trojan - can't tell you which since I'm not home, but I may post it later if you like. But I haven't noticed it interfering with any running games or utilites, so far.

Interestingly enough, AVG (free) did flag and removed the MO2 exe at some point, I had to add it to the exceptions. It was a while ago I had completely forgottten about it.

About Scarcity, I have now played 50+ hours in this playthrough, and the (empty) chests at the end of ruins and dungeons feel more and more like an unnecessary slap in the face. Maybe it is just a matter of changing the options in the fomod.

About Scarcity, I have now played 50+ hours in this playthrough, and the (empty) chests at the end of ruins and dungeons feel more and more like an unnecessary slap in the face. Maybe it is just a matter of changing the options in the fomod.

I was using MOU before Scarcity and can't say I disliked it. And there's a patch for LOTD.