Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Yes just waiting for Kryptopyr to do her thing.

As far as I was aware, she was working on updates for WAFR (done) and CCF for LE first, then she was thinking of combining them for an SE release.

Then she was going to tackle updating CCOR and CACO updates for LE and then the SE conversions of them.

So it might be a little while.

thank you all for all your hard work; haven't been on the forums as much recently & I was just wondering if anyone has any idea on how many months its likely to be before this guide overtakes the original in terms of the quantity of content? cheers

It is getting there we are missing most of Kryptopyr's mods but like SirJesto that might take a while but I am happy to wait for her to do her thing. We are missing Chesko's mods but they too are on there way so is Immersive College of Winterhold.

I would say this guide is a little more in-depth there are a few extra steps on certain mods you need to take.

But all in all I am a happy little Orc things are coming along nicely

Is there a rough ETA for this SE edition of the project?
I'm just trying to figure out if I continue to try to figure out the kinks in my legendary mod list or start with this one.
As far as I have seen from the "planned" modlist, there are various differences in the builds, too.

I don't mean any disrespect or want to put pressure on anyone. Just trying to get a feeling on how I'm going to proceed witht he two game versions.

Thank you in advance.

Is there a rough ETA for this SE edition of the project?

I'm just trying to figure out if I continue to try to figure out the kinks in my legendary mod list or start with this one.

As far as I have seen from the "planned" modlist, there are various differences in the builds, too.

I don't mean any disrespect or want to put pressure on anyone. Just trying to get a feeling on how I'm going to proceed witht he two game versions.

Thank you in advance.

no, the SE version will be ongoing and to be honest, the Classic edition is done I doubt I will do anything major to that anymore as I have moved on.

As far as I was aware, she was working on updates for WAFR (done) and CCF for LE first, then she was thinking of combining them for an SE release.

Then she was going to tackle updating CCOR and CACO updates for LE and then the SE conversions of them.

So it might be a little while.

Even when she releases her mods, patching would take a while. From what i remember, these mods require patches to pretty much everything. Edited by sm0kem

The LOTD team provides no support for IW at this point because it's still in self-port territory, but maybe somebody here knows some Papyrus and can help me find the problem. On the museum checklist, Armory Add-On, there is a heading for Immersive Weapons, under which I'm getting Immersive Armors is not installed, 0.

The relevant section of dbm_mcmchecklistscript reads as follows:

self.AddHeader("$Immersive Weapons")
if Patches.IsModInstalled("Immersive Weapons.esp")
self.ListArmoryItem(DBM_ImmersiveWeaponsDisplays, 0)
else
self.NotInstalled("$Immersive Armors")
endIf

So, the typo in self.notinstalled (armors rather than weapons) fits with what I'm seeing in the menu, so the function is definitely returning false. But I've got Immersive Weapons.esp in my load order, it's not merged into anything else. I verified the spelling is correct. I can't find anything on a quick google search for the function ismodinstalled -- does anyone know whether that's actually looking at the load order, or is it looking for a constant set by a different script or plugin which has gone missing for me?

Lexy hi! Wow the strain of this guide seems to be taking its toll on you...looking rather pale and you need to have words with your hair stylist, that washed out colour doesn't do it for you...OK OK am only teasing...tucked my tail in and slinking off to the dog shed..mmmm :bye_sad:

Lexy hi! Wow the strain of this guide seems to be taking its toll on you...looking rather pale and you need to have words with your hair stylist, that washed out colour doesn't do it for you...OK OK am only teasing...tucked my tail in and slinking off to the dog shed..mmmm :bye_sad:

trying to find a decent shot of my pretty Orc face think my ENB isn't do me justice. Maybe i need to tweak my skins colour hehehe.

OK The the best I can do without changing my ENB I don't look that pale in game honest.

• +1 1

The LOTD team provides no support for IW at this point because it's still in self-port territory, but maybe somebody here knows some Papyrus and can help me find the problem. On the museum checklist, Armory Add-On, there is a heading for Immersive Weapons, under which I'm getting Immersive Armors is not installed, 0.

The relevant section of dbm_mcmchecklistscript reads as follows:

self.AddHeader("$Immersive Weapons")
if Patches.IsModInstalled("Immersive Weapons.esp")
self.ListArmoryItem(DBM_ImmersiveWeaponsDisplays, 0)
else
self.NotInstalled("$Immersive Armors")
endIf

So, the typo in self.notinstalled (armors rather than weapons) fits with what I'm seeing in the menu, so the function is definitely returning false. But I've got Immersive Weapons.esp in my load order, it's not merged into anything else. I verified the spelling is correct. I can't find anything on a quick google search for the function ismodinstalled -- does anyone know whether that's actually looking at the load order, or is it looking for a constant set by a different script or plugin which has gone missing for me?

Read the replies to your initial comment on the Legacy SE page.

It was moved to the "bugs" section.

Edited by sirjesto
  • +1 1

Read the replies to your initial comment on the Legacy SE page.

It was moved to the "bugs" section.

Oh, is that what happened? I assumed it was removed because you don't support the self-port, which is fair. I never saw your replies before it got moved.

edit: Let me know if there's any more info I can provide.

Edited by shandrakor

I've had a couple emails asking about the .dll's for CACO.

The source code files for the .dll's CACO redistributes are available to the public;

ExATKDataPlugin.dll - HERE ( It's in devpieron's post, click the 'Show' button )

MagExtender.dll - HERE ( It's in the Magic Extender 1-03beta download )

DP_Extender.dll - HERE ( It's in the .bsa file of the mod under \scripts\source\dynamicpotions\ )

Here is my x64 conversion of the source code and the .dll's already compiled for SKSE64 v2.0.6 & v2.0.7; HERE.  I probably won't keep these up forever so get them now.  Maybe someone can put the files someplace more permanent to share? SirJesto? Lexy? Darth? Anyone?

The already compiled .dll's are in the \skse64\x64\Release directory.

To get CACO running in SSE, just convert the CACO .esp to Form 44 in Creation Kit and replace the .dll's in its' SKSE\Plugins directory with the ones I've provided.  I'd run it's .nif's through NifOptimizer as well.

-Xaxilis

Edited by Xaxilis
  • +1 1

Oh, is that what happened? I assumed it was removed because you don't support the self-port, which is fair. I never saw your replies before it got moved.

edit: Let me know if there's any more info I can provide.

It's ok, I just found the error.  Not sure when the next update may come. It might not be until IW is released for SE unfortunately.

Everything that is supposed to display should still with the patch, you just won't have the checklist.

I know that Ordinator have a "sneak" dodge function, but I really miss a dodge/sidestep/escape function in general combat to create options, and is should be associated with a perk.

There was some talk about TK Dodge earlier in the thread but what happened? There is also another Dodge mod called Dodge Mod SE.

Can any of this mods be looked behind a perk? Would be great to have a dodge option in combat.

It's ok, I just found the error.  Not sure when the next update may come. It might not be until IW is released for SE unfortunately.

Everything that is supposed to display should still with the patch, you just won't have the checklist.

Standard system of "chuck it in the closet and hope it's appearing somewhere"? :)