Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello,

It's been quite a long time I didn't post anything here. But I couldn't help myself, one would say, like many others ^_^ .

There is a mesh issue with Bandolier's mod. I faced the issue in-game as well.

So it is related to the Imperial Large Bandolier - Shoulder Pad, with the bag mesh spreading to infinity or "Disco Ball" effect.

From that post https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2417?tab=posts, SadSheepy commented that optimizing the mesh folder fixed the issue immediately.

Although I haven't tested yet in-game the result to confirm, I though you might be interested to know about it.

Read you.

- Alkira.

Hello,

It's been quite a long time I didn't post anything here. But I couldn't help myself, one would say, like many others ^_^ .

There is a mesh issue with Bandolier's mod. I faced the issue in-game as well.

So it is related to the Imperial Large Bandolier - Shoulder Pad, with the bag mesh spreading to infinity or "Disco Ball" effect.

From that post https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2417?tab=posts, SadSheepy commented that optimizing the mesh folder fixed the issue immediately.

Although I haven't tested yet in-game the result to confirm, I though you might be interested to know about it.

Read you.

- Alkira.

Edit: none of the meshes were optimized actually (should have read "[info] doesn't match old version..." in the text file so is probably worth doing it (at least for fixing the bandolier - shoulder pad)).

- Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Has anyone tried this Book of UUNP mod?

Some of the armors look actually quite nice without being too slutty as most armor mods do.

I have tried it for quite some time.

It works well but you'll have to look at SSEdit for mod conflicts. Do not forget to download the patches to the mods you already have installed (eg WIC).

- Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Some of the armors look actually quite nice without being too slutty as most armor mods do.

I use it also, you will have to run one or both of the esps through ck and convert them too.  The author is right, you will never see the same armor twice in a play-through.  It is a really good fantasy armor collection.

So is the recommendation now to clean Bruma?

Also for everyones info yes the Ordinator Bruma Patch was folded into v1.05 of the CR it was a single record so I didn't see the need to go through the effort of adding the patch to a merge I will add a note about that.

That' what I've started doing, DarkladyLexy.  The results of cleaning match what LOOT said about the mod.  The last time it was updated is

04 September 2017 1:21PM, so as far as Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition is concerned, it's always had 485 ITM records and 3 deleted references.

Thank you for the update on the Ordinator Bruma Patch.  ::):

Edited by Decopauge123

I use it also, you will have to run one or both of the esps through ck and convert them too.  The author is right, you will never see the same armor twice in a play-through.  It is a really good fantasy armor collection.

Biggest problem with combining this into an LOTD game is that you’re introducing hundreds of armor pieces with identical names, and it becomes difficult to find the correct “banded mail†to put in the museum.

Biggest problem with combining this into an LOTD game is that you’re introducing hundreds of armor pieces with identical names, and it becomes difficult to find the correct “banded mail†to put in the museum.

oh yes...You're right.

- Alkira.

Yes it’s usually in my load order.using this guide was the first time I didn’t add it. The identical armour name is not so bad I got over the issue, because it gives variety to Armor and makes you feel less like a cardboard cutout to all the nice wearing the same.

I don't see the "DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp" in the LOTD Patches Merged (4.0). Is there a reason for that (like integrated into the main CR)?

Thanks.

Edit: SIC name/version's changed...

- Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

I don't see the "DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp" in the LOTD Patches Merged (4.0). Is there a reason for that (like integrated into the main CR)?

Thanks.

- Alkira.

mmmm is the LOTD SIC Patch missing from the latest LOTD Patches Merged? if so it shouldn't be maybe SirJesto forgot about it best to double check with him.

Same goes for those two: "DBM_ISC_Patch.esp" (Immersive Sound Compendium) and "DBM_Bruma_Patch.esp".

Edit: commented on the related mod page.

Edit2: I also noticed that the Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks Patch is not integrated neither. On my last playthrough the mask worn didn't match the new textures (were the vanilla textures) and wondered if that missing patch could have been responsible for that...

- Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

The SIC patch has been updated accordingly...Thus the question remains.

Unless told different way by SirJesto, I will keep those patches checked and carry on updating the guide according to your instructions, DarkladyLexy ::):.

Oh and great work on this guide for SSE :clap: , much appreciated.

- Alkira.