Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

This!

Except 4. Found lexy’s guide (I’m late to the modest party)

My better half is like are you even going to play the game?!

I said when I am done modding it out to how I want. . . Basically never

Also having never used morrowloot, I have to ask why the hype? I have read the mod page and all and guess I am missing something in the fanfare for it.

Well basically, after a certain level (which exactly depends on mods and character) you find yourself so overpowered that you lose interest in playing. MLU and other 'delevel' mods are meant to fix that by making some enemies much higher level than vanilla, and also by making certain items much more rare, so you cant get them at the early stages, and need to work hard to get them

Just for clarification purposes, the reason I was getting the missing masters flag is because I forgot to re-merge RS Children patches and remove a file from it.  Problem solved.  For a guy that supposed to be intelligent, I sure am an idiot sometimes ::P: :teehee:

Got the same issue but with Miscellaneous Merged as I updated A Closer Look.

So yeah, don't panic if you see the master missing after updating some files, just check if it is part of a merge and redo it.

Well basically, after a certain level (which exactly depends on mods and character) you find yourself so overpowered that you lose interest in playing. MLU and other 'delevel' mods are meant to fix that by making some enemies much higher level than vanilla, and also by making certain items much more rare, so you cant get them at the early stages, and need to work hard to get them

Aaahhh now I get the “can’t play through without itâ€.

Well I guess my overseas trip means I get to wait for it to be put into the guide. And I can then go through the full re-install.

The Truth ENB, once you use it you will never use another.  It is light, subtle, and you don't miss it when it is on, but if you turn it off you sure will notice.  Plus it has a special custom set up for Night Eye.  Read the description page.  It's made by the Phinix who did Phinix Natural ENB for Classic Skyrim.  The Truth combined with the lighting provided in this mod load order looks amazing.  IMHO of course.

I assume, but figured it's worth asking, that you use the same weather mods as the guide as well? (Vivid, True Storms, Wonders of Weather)

I have the vanilla Build installed (see my ModWat.ch) (except for "AchievementsModsEnabler_SKSE64-245-1-0-1-0"), all updated to the latest version, and when I run LOOT before building my Bash Patch, I consistently get these three warning messages.  Is anyone else seeing them?

The most recent version of LOOT has started flagging up more "dirty" plugins. I went ahead and cleaned Bruma, but I left the ITM (Identical to Master) entries in the other two, just in case there was a good reason for them. The Bruma fix it directs you to download is folded into the current Lexy's CR.

I assume, but figured it's worth asking, that you use the same weather mods as the guide as well? (Vivid, True Storms, Wonders of Weather)

The most recent version of LOOT has started flagging up more "dirty" plugins. I went ahead and cleaned Bruma, but I left the ITM (Identical to Master) entries in the other two, just in case there was a good reason for them. The Bruma fix it directs you to download is folded into the current Lexy's CR.

OK, I can clean the Bruma mod.  I was just wondering why it was 'suddenly' dirty (without an update).  Maybe better LOOT checking.

Edited by Decopauge123

OK, I can clean the Bruma mod.  I was just wondering why it was 'suddenly' dirty (without an update).  Maybe better LOOT checking.

I bet it was always dirty, it's just LOOT metadata got updated to remind people. Same concept as vanilla esms

Probably was always dirty.  I checked all 3 mod pages: Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE - CptMcSplody said "It doesn't work any different from other mods. ITM & UDR are still the same thing.  It's up to you if you want to clean the plugin, It shouldn't cause any issues either way." to comments about the ITM recs and UDRs. // Improved closefaced helmets - comments about ITMs, but no response // Moon and Star - no comments about 1 ITM.

I'm cleaning all 3.

Yes shandrakor, I am using Vivid, Obsidian Mountain Fogs, True Storms and Wonders of Weather.  However many people report that it looks even better with Obsidian Weathers if you want to go that route.  I'm still debating it because I really like the way this looks on my monitor.  It's subtle and not so in my face but if I turn if off....wow the difference.

Probably was always dirty.  I checked all 3 mod pages: Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE - CptMcSplody said "It doesn't work any different from other mods. ITM & UDR are still the same thing.  It's up to you if you want to clean the plugin, It shouldn't cause any issues either way." to comments about the ITM recs and UDRs. // Improved closefaced helmets - comments about ITMs, but no response // Moon and Star - no comments about 1 ITM.

I'm cleaning all 3.

I was about to ask if we should do that also, you beat me to it Decopauge123.

Loot is also complaining that we need the Bruma Patch for Ordinator!!

Edited by Kneph13

The Bruma patch is a single conflict fix, which is already present in Lexy's CR.

If you want LOOT to stop reminding you, there's a flag in WryeBash to not check the plugin against LOOT's dirty plugin list. That'll probably trim off the patch reminder too.

Edited by shandrakor

Yes shandrakor, I am using Vivid, Obsidian Mountain Fogs, True Storms and Wonders of Weather.  However many people report that it looks even better with Obsidian Weathers if you want to go that route.  I'm still debating it because I really like the way this looks on my monitor.  It's subtle and not so in my face but if I turn if off....wow the difference.

I was just coming to ask about all of this.

Whoops, I lied. The Wrye flag is internal to that program, it doesn't save any sort of metadata that tells LOOT to simmer down.

Ok thanks for trying though.

The Bruma patch is a single conflict fix, which is already present in Lexy's CR.

If you want LOOT to stop reminding you, there's a flag in WryeBash to not check the plugin against LOOT's dirty plugin list. That'll probably trim off the patch reminder too.

I figured it was wrapped into Lexy's CR in that she didn't have it installed and I wasn't going to worry about it.  Just annoying that it's flagged along with SKSE being the wrong version.  Stupid Loot!  j/k  lol

I'm cleaning all 3.

I was just coming to ask about all of this.

Checking the mod page for more information about ITMs and UDRs is a basic modding activity.  You can check on forums and such, but that's all second-hand (or worse) knowledge (unless the mod author posts it).  After what I read what CptMcSplody said aboout the Bruma mod, I knew I was going to clean it.  The other two mods were relatively clean.  The more pertinent information you can collect before deciding whether or not to clean a mod the better.

Edited by Decopauge123

Exactly the reason i only finished maybe 10% of the game lol

this times three lol....goddamn modding is like a hole with no bottom haha....soooo much tweaking and not enough playing..

My skyrim journey summary:

1. Started playing vanilla, was enjoying quests and not worrying about anything.

2. Watched Phate (or Gophers) lets play on tube

3. Thought, damn i need to mod my game

4. Found Neovalens guide

5. Stuck in infite loop of modding and tweaking

6. Game over

hahahaha dude that literally happened to me the same way...Neo started it all lol....****.....if I were to add a step 0 it would be that I played through the main game, no dlc's when skyrim first came out on my xbox360 lol