Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I can't see any great issues using any of those.

Just with the second mod, is your issue more that you don't want to level too fast or you're using it as more of a roleplaying thing in that your char doesn't know everything? If the former, then you can tweak the values in the ini for the Uncapper mod to not give as much experience for things like Smithing etc so that skill levels slower. If the latter, then go for it.

Hi I am almost at the end of building this play list; currently still testing, now down to the compatability patches and down; with some merging already to get the plugins loaded. I was wondering if these mods would be compatible in this play order, anyone tried the following:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4652?tab=posts (an animated eating mod)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12885?tab=files (I don't want to quickly level by crafting or enchanting this mod allows me to pay an NPC to do the work)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13829 (improved shop signs)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13570 (Take notes, allows me to journal my play through, handy the next time I return, reminds me of what my playing is thinking and going to or not do next)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10489 (I'm bother my player cant sit or sleep where they want, this solves the problem)

Lexy thank you so much I have a very pretty game and stable too. anyone made any vidoe playing through your mod list?

iNeed has an animated eating feature in the MCM if you enable it.  Honed Metal works fine, I use it myself.

iNeeds feature is nothing compared to animated food. It even has the specific food appear in your hand.

There drinks can be tweaked so you could use a cup of beer when sitting or a bottle when standing. It's a great lil mod

For me I moved on from iNeed to Vitality Mod. It's much lighter and way less intrusive

Edited by uncleseano

As the new update to LOTD requires a new game and I've only really just started one after finishing this guide i'm going to be starting again with the update. I'm looking over my modlist to see if I can get rid of some stuff I don't need for my playthrough and have a couple of questions:

1. Regarding the optional followers section i'm thinking of just using interesting npcs and 3DNPC overhaul. Should I or can I still use the Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution? I'm thinking it might not be needed.

2. Regarding the Undeath questline i'm unsure im very interested in becoming a Lich as im aiming for a thief/ assassin playthrough, is it troublesome not to install it in this mod guide? As in will it make problems with the conflict resolution? (I know you can do your own conflict resolution)

iNeeds feature is nothing compared to animated food. It even has the specific food appear in your hand.

There drinks can be tweaked so you could use a cup of beer when sitting or a bottle when standing. It's a great lil mod

For me I moved on from iNeed to Vitality Mod. It's much lighter and way less intrusive

yes I saw Vitality Mode I was intrigued by it.

As the new update to LOTD requires a new game and I've only really just started one after finishing this guide i'm going to be starting again with the update. I'm looking over my modlist to see if I can get rid of some stuff I don't need for my playthrough and have a couple of questions:

1. Regarding the optional followers section i'm thinking of just using interesting npcs and 3DNPC overhaul. Should I or can I still use the Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution? I'm thinking it might not be needed.

2. Regarding the Undeath questline i'm unsure im very interested in becoming a Lich as im aiming for a thief/ assassin playthrough, is it troublesome not to install it in this mod guide? As in will it make problems with the conflict resolution? (I know you can do your own conflict resolution)

The Followers and NPCs CR do cover interesting NPCs so yes you do need it you will need to clean it yourself same with the Main CR if you chose not to add Undeath the is direction near the bottom of the guide on how to do that.

I was looking at VM myself last night, think I'm going to plop it in my LO too. Only hesitations I had when first looking at it was people pointing out that you basically end up with a perma-debuff from booze since you can't drink water from rivers etc, and that it's annoying to insta-die if the meters hit 0. Don't know if either has had anything changed to it since I last looked.

How are you liking it?

Hi I am almost at the end of building this play list; currently still testing, now down to the compatability patches and down; with some merging already to get the plugins loaded. I was wondering if these mods would be compatible in this play order, anyone tried the following:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4652?tab=posts (an animated eating mod)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12885?tab=files (I don't want to quickly level by crafting or enchanting this mod allows me to pay an NPC to do the work)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13829 (improved shop signs)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13570 (Take notes, allows me to journal my play through, handy the next time I return, reminds me of what my playing is thinking and going to or not do next)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10489 (I'm bother my player cant sit or sleep where they want, this solves the problem)

Lexy thank you so much I have a very pretty game and stable too. anyone made any vidoe playing through your mod list?

I use both Honed Metal and Simple Actions myself, and they work fine in the build.

I'm going to check both of those out.  Thanks uncleseano!

I can't see any great issues using any of those.

Just with the second mod, is your issue more that you don't want to level too fast or you're using it as more of a roleplaying thing in that your char doesn't know everything? If the former, then you can tweak the values in the ini for the Uncapper mod to not give as much experience for things like Smithing etc so that skill levels slower. If the latter, then go for it.

It is for roleplaying purposes. So far every role player I built ends up as super armoured, with lots of potions, and able to kill most enimies at a distance. Even my Illusionist/Restoration mage, once they got over the early hurdle, kills most enimies before they can get close.

In another build I have used animated food, and prefer its appearance to INeed. You just can't eat and move, the scripts run and show you eating and drinking. I did not know you could tweak the type of container, that is so cool. I like iNeed as the player needs to drink water. I have not looked at VM myself.

I use both Honed Metal and Simple Actions myself, and they work fine in the build.

Cool, I hope Honed Metal helps my player not craft everything. I have used Simple Actions, and it adds a whole lot of reality to the game, and not very script heavy either.

Thank you all for your fedback, have a nice day

I switched to Vitality mod for this play.

It is currently under development.

After discussion i think author envisage to support drinking because he ask more info to detect water (I sent a pm to the author to explain how to do it) ;)

To counterbalance the lack of drink from river, i installed Fountain of skyrim and warm drink (campfire addon).

I think about to convert an old mod I tweaked which permit to cook some non alcoholic drinks (sober soldier)

@Tzefira: i used Honed metal a lot but it seems instable when you've got a lot of item craftable by blacksmith, no problem on your side ? Do you know if the bug which make you forget all your enchanting recipe is solved ?

Edited by memnochs

If you still can't get them to spawn, you can skip that part by typing "startquest MRTstage1" in the console, and move on to the next part of the quest. (I got this from the walkthrough on the mod page's articles tab, and can confirm it worked for me).

Funny, the first time I played with this mod, it worked fine. But when I started a new character yesterday, they never spawned in for me either.

Thank you. That worked :) I saw this walkthrough, but I was afraid it's gonna broke this questline

I have one question about installing Legacy of the Dragonborn. There is guide:

Special Installation Instructions: Manually extract both BSAs to the mod's directory using the Bethesda Archive Extractor, and then delete both BSAs after extraction.

Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE - High Resolution Texture Pack

• LegacyoftheDragonborn - TexturePack.bsa
  • LegacyoftheDragonborn - Textures.bsa
  • LegacyoftheDragonborn - TexturePack.esp (Dummy esp)

Does it mean I nave to unpack both bsa from main file and leave packed bsa and dummy file from High Resolution Pack?

Thank you. That worked :) I saw this walkthrough, but I was afraid it's gonna broke this questline

I have one question about installing Legacy of the Dragonborn. There is guide:

Special Installation Instructions: Manually extract both BSAs to the mod's directory using the Bethesda Archive Extractor, and then delete both BSAs after extraction.

Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE - High Resolution Texture Pack

• LegacyoftheDragonborn - TexturePack.bsa
  • LegacyoftheDragonborn - Textures.bsa
  • LegacyoftheDragonborn - TexturePack.esp (Dummy esp)

Does it mean I nave to unpack both bsa from main file and leave packed bsa and dummy file from High Resolution Pack?

No, leave the main file intact and unpack the bsas in the High res pack.

Are these Beta Main and NPC Retexture CR's inclusive of the new LotD 4.0 or are we still on 3.4.7?

These are for LOTD v4.0 that is why they are "Beta just to give you all sneak peek and to make sure they are ok I a didn't miss anything. if there are no reports I will begin updating things tomorrow.

These are for LOTD v4.0 that is why they are "Beta just to give you all sneak peek and to make sure they are ok I a didn't miss anything. if there are no reports I will begin updating things tomorrow.

Thank You Lexy, you are the best Orc I know! :woot: