Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So I have a working installation without LoTD in it.  Is it worth waiting until version 4 is released, or going to 3.4.7 and never updating?

I had the same dilemma, and I've decided to separate my mod lists into two builds:

1. Survival and Immersion - all the needs, survival, difficulty, etc. Play is more suited for rogue/thief/ranger type of builds. Also will be adding Beyond Reach to this as i think it will fit perfectly

2. LOTD - more of scholar setup, no needs or survival, more focused on exploration, history, lore. This setup will be more suited towards crusader/mage type of characters

Have you guys tested the uncapper by any chance? Is it working at all? There is some interesting read about it here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16229

I've been using the INI file "Skyrim Skill Uncapper-8889-V1-1-0" generates, with some adjustments that pushed skill limits above 100.  Everything works as expected.  I've been able to get any/all my PC skills above 100.

I executed "player.advskill alchemy 1000000" and my PC's Alchemy skill increased to 268 and advanced 6 or 7 levels.

I've installed  xSHADOWMANx's DLL Loader to see if anything is different.  So far:  no.

Edited by Decopauge123
  • +1 1

I was running around testing my game and started noticing random NPCs with "Error: No strings file for lstring ID" showing instead of their name.

I tracked the problem back to my zEdit patch. As you can see in this image, I have a huge list of NPCs with FULL - Name errors in my zEdit patch (the list keeps scrolling down beyond what I can show in the screenshot). 

What am I doing wrong, guys?

Is this the first time You executed zEdit to generate the NPC enchant fix?  Have you tried deleting zPatch.esp and re-generating it? 

Im not done installing the guide but I have found several comments in mods regarding 3440x2560 resolution, especially regarding menus and HUD/UI mods.

So I wonder if anyone is running 21:9 (3440:1440/2560x1080) with this guide, and if so, how it is working and what about UI/HUD mods?

Im not done installing the guide but I have found several comments in mods regarding 3440x2560 resolution, especially regarding menus and HUD/UI mods.

So I wonder if anyone is running 21:9 (3440:1440/2560x1080) with this guide, and if so, how it is working and what about UI/HUD mods?

Not I.