Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I did not see what was broken, I must admit. Opening Asis in SSE Edit and the only issue was copied tint layers from skyrim.esm.

Dual sheath is also working exactly as intended.

20hrs and no crashes so far.

Will read up on what is supposed to be broken.

this was what i was told and Darth Confirmed it https://forum.step-project.com/topic/13092-lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-special-edition/?p=215609 so incense the patch created is junk. I may appear to work but it could corrupt your save at some point. This why we are looking at the zedit solution and probably why Neo has not ported DSR.

I did not see what was broken, I must admit. Opening Asis in SSE Edit and the only issue was copied tint layers from skyrim.esm.

Dual sheath is also working exactly as intended.

20hrs and no crashes so far.

Will read up on what is supposed to be broken.

Yeah, it's some posts back.  Just search this thread for ASIS

Yes, Dual sheath redux can be made to work if you do the needed hacks from the guide that is currently hidden.  Dual Sheath Redux Up and Running on SSE

The Asis Generated output file however, is being created using Form 0 and it is not carrying over the "Compressed" records.  If you try to load it in Wrye Bash it will complain.  If you try to save it in Creation Kit, it crash CK.

Edited by Xaxilis

is anyone else noticing horrible texture flickering on the stone pillar outside the Forsake Cave Entrance?

I think this be caused by a mesh from No Snow Under The Roof

Mesh I believe to be suspect is: meshes\prometheus\architecture\ancientnordsnow\dwellings\nordwelling03extpylons01_snow.nif

Don't know about this specific area, but I've had a number of bad texture flicking occurrences near Whiterun caused by HD Lod Textures and ended up removing it from my load

no i convinced it no snow under the roof or even maybe No Snow Under the roof - Hall of the Vigilant fix I have bumped it to Spawnkiller to see what she says.

I haven't notice anything back near Whiterun but will keep any eye out

yes think it needs some more people to test and let me how big a headache it will be. Personally the lack of a progress bar isn't a major issue since you can't quit zedit until the patch has finished generating anyway.

haha yeah I have only issue with that like the main CR if there are mods users don't use they will have to clean it themselves it would be better if users generate it themselves.

Okay, I ran the zEdit as explained. Relatively easy to do.  Now I have a mod in my list.  Where do I put it in the left-hand panel?

Okay, I ran the zEdit as explained. Relatively easy to do.  Now I have a mod in my list.  Where do I put it in the left-hand panel?

Place it after the Bash Patch in both the Left and Right pane.

Look from mountain between riverwood and whiterun

ah a mountain yes it was pointed out to me today by our elusive black cat Nozzer that HD LODs is full overwriting Majestic Mountian LOD's. What I suggest you do is reinstalled Majestic Mountain LOD's place it after HD LOD's (hope all that made sense. I have plans to slight tweak the HD LOD's install but I am trying out a few thing before I commit.

Place it after the Bash Patch in both the Left and Right pane.

ah a mountain yes it was pointed out to me today by our elusive black cat Nozzer that HD LODs is full overwriting Majestic Mountian LOD's. What I suggest you do is reinstalled Majestic Mountain LOD's place it after HD LOD's (hope all that made sense. I have plans to slight tweak the HD LOD's install but I am trying out a few thing before I commit.

That will mean redoing the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged too if you have already done the merge.