Rid thy Body of this Evil!

TechAngel85

I feel for you... Had one couple of weeks ago, blegh.

I can recommend some old Polish remedy: hot milk with teaspoon of butter, some honey and... Garlic. It tastes absolutely awful, but drink that twice a day and it will speed up getting better :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I'm usually up til around 4am my time. When I posted that it was about 12:30am my time. I can tell you the forums die around 2:30am my time...been calling it "dead time". LOL!

I'm still down. I can only function when my fever is below 100 which has been about 50% of the time. When it's over that I'm a vegetable.

PS: that Polish remedy sounds like it would make me loose my lunch. I lactose intolerant anyway. Think it would work with Almond Milk?

Yeah, I'm usually up til around 4am my time. When I posted that it was about 12:30am my time. I can tell you the forums die around 2:30am my time...been calling it "dead time". LOL!

I'm still down. I can only function when my fever is below 100 which has been about 50% of the time. When it's over that I'm a vegetable.

PS: that Polish remedy sounds like it would make me loose my lunch. I lactose intolerant anyway. Think it would work with Almond Milk?

Should do.

I don't know how old you are ;), but there is another thing involving hot lager (sic!), kind of eggnog, cinnamon, sugar and some spices :D

Yes, I know, it sounds ridiculous - I tried to sell it to British people, it didn't work... It's quite normal all over Europe though.