Weapon in Right Hand Disappearing

Tagkaman

Question

Hello.

Whenever I load a save game, the weapon texture in my right hand seems to disappear. This is quickly fixed by un-equipping and re-equipping the weapon, but it is a bit annoying. It does not seem to do the same thing with a spell, and it is always the right hand.

I am running STEP 2.2.1 (if this is still not ready for beta testing, just say so below, and I'll try and sort myself out). I'll post a screenshot if required. Any ideas on how to rectify this?

Thanks.

14 answers to this question

I edited your post. When you post an image you should use the Image Button on the editor. :thumbsup:

It seems like RaceMenu is causing some unusual errors as of late. It also has issues with ApachiiHair (not in STEP). Thanks for the heads up. If this issues is reported by anyone else we'll discuss it's inclusion in STEP until it's fixed.

I suspect that it is a quick fix to the ESP, so let's give it some time. Possibly, there could be other issues though ... I'll look at it when I have time tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for reporting, and anyone interested in testing may test, but it would be helpful if they enter in their system specs and meet the benchmark guidelines in the 2.2.1 Guide.

I suspect that it is a quick fix to the ESP, so let's give it some time. Possibly, there could be other issues though ... I'll look at it when I have time tonight or tomorrow.

The description page mentions version 1.4 of RaceMenu which has fixes for the weapon disappearing and, it looks like, the problems with Apachii Hair and switching between male and female races that Neovalen mentioned as well as other improvements and fixes. It says the updated version is written but awaits SKSE 1.6.7 .

The description page mentions version 1.4 of RaceMenu which has fixes for the weapon disappearing and, it looks like, the problems with Apachii Hair and switching between male and female races that Neovalen mentioned as well as other improvements and fixes. It says the updated version is written but awaits SKSE 1.6.7 .
I seen that but there's no news on when that will be released on the SKSE website.

I seen that but there's no news on when that will be released on the SKSE website.
There must be an applicable pre-release then ...

Yes, that's why I mentioned that the fix to RaceMenu depends upon the new SKSE which has not been officially announced yet (as opposed to an independent RaceMenu fix that might be released very soon). I haven't seen anything on forums that suggests when the new SKSE will be released.