Pyth

Conflict resolution problem

0002BDDD > 000D27DF

Conflicting Module(s):

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp (Mod)
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, right-click on the conditions bar and select add. Move the "MQ102" condition from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and overwrite the newly created condition slot(GetWantBlocking).
Problem Resolved: Additional condition added by Alternate Start - Live Another Life needed to be merged with the changes from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.

I can't seem to move the MQ102 condition over GetWantBlocking, tesedit refuse to do it, am i doing anything wrong ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Thiero
      During step 12 I a unable to drag line BMDT - Biped Data from the YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm column to the NewVegasUncutSeries.esp column.

• By Guba
      First of all, hello to the community. My name is Sergio (aka Guba), 46, Italian.
      I have recently decided to return to play skyrim and I have found that it is alive and vital as always, and that the community of players-modders has grown up strong with new fantastic mods and new versions of great glories as well.
      I decided to "level-up" also my modding practice, starting to study and use some tools more in depth, like tesvedit, to deal with some very fascinating things like personal patches to cover more precisely some problems that a normal merged patch does not.
      Well, the tool is fantastic, but there are obviously some problems that require a greater experience than mine.
      So this is why I'm here to ask. If this is not the right place to ask please don't flame me, ok ?
      I looked for the keyword "keyword conflict" into the forum search, but I have got no result.
      I'd like to know if there is a topic already covered in one of the forums somewhere, if someone has covered this topic indirectly or this is a "forget because negligible" problem.
      I think it is not a negligible problem also because the color code used for this occurrence is scary ( :-) ) a deep violet on purple background!
      Is there some expert who has covered this topic in depth ? Which is the best strategy to resolve this issue ?
      I tried to copy the keyword set that I think is the right one into my patch but nothing, it seems that unless I modify the STEP_Extended_Patch.esp  file taking away the conflicting keywords, there is no way to get rid of the problem.
      I'm using the Extended patch because I installed all the mods of the guide. I hope I did well.
      Thanks in advance for any help.

• By RyuDraconis
      Hi all, I'm working on creating a conflict resolution patch, but I cant use the premade one because I don't use mature skin (I prefer demoniac).  I've gotten the hang of doing the patch, but where I'm struggling is finding entries like  
      XX00130A SteelCuirassAAWhite_AMB 
      as well as 

Block 4 > Sub-Block 3 > XX01076A CCO_ParentMarkers > Persistent > XX2637C2 CloaksParentMarker 
      a search of the ID turns up nothing, and I'm unsure where and how to find these values for editing.  Could someone please help me find these values? What should I input in Form ID?  Any help people could offer for this great guide on conflict resolutions would be great, thank you!