Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Does anyone else have empty wine bottles that go crazy in their game? They either float, or spaz, or I find them inside various furniture. I'd blame Shaogorath, but....

Don't believe I have seen this personally....

best place to spot this is at the East Empire trading stall in the harbour in Solitude. look on the self and you'll spot a bottle going crazy.

Edit: I can confirm removing HD Food fix this.

FIXED:

if you remove or hide Mod Organizer\mods\Realistic HD Food\meshes\clutter\wine\winebottle01bempty.nif

this should fix the spinning bottle issue at least for the ones in Solitude harbour.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

Hello Folks,

Has anyone tested or got the following mod installed and know if it is an added benefit ?

Appreciate the feedback.

Unofficial Enhanced Lights and FX ELFX SMIM ENB fps performance patch.

Yes I am using it.

It is a great addition to ELFX solving most, if not all, of framerate problems due to ELFX+SMIM.

I would highly recommend it and IIRC I had also recommended it in the past (somewhere within this thread) to a user having FPS drop in said areas.

• +1 1

Hello Folks,

Has anyone tested or got the following mod installed and know if it is an added benefit ?

Appreciate the feedback.

I wondr how relevent this is now that ELFX has been updated?

Oh Duh my bad it has already been updated for v3.

I might down load this and give it a try.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hello Folks,

Appreciate the feedback.

I found it to be a must-have when using ELFX 2.  It fixed crippling performance in Radiant Raiment in Solitude, among several other spots. 

It did have one notable flaw:  It caused transparent floors in one room upstairs in the Bee and Barb in Riften.  (Possibly not a flaw per se, but instead a conflict with Skyrim Optimization Project.)  I removed the whole branch for the Bee and Barb from the ELFX-SMIM-ENB Patch's esp and that fixed the problem.

However, I haven't tried the patch with ELFX 3, so I can't comment on how well it works and how much it is or isn't needed.  I do see that the mod author has made updates for ELFX 3, though.

I found it to be a must-have when using ELFX 2.  It fixed crippling performance in Radiant Raiment in Solitude, among several other spots. 

It did have one notable flaw:  It caused transparent floors in one room upstairs in the Bee and Barb in Riften.  (Possibly not a flaw per se, but instead a conflict with Skyrim Optimization Project.)  I removed the whole branch for the Bee and Barb from the ELFX-SMIM-ENB Patch's esp and that fixed the problem.

However, I haven't tried the patch with ELFX 3, so I can't comment on how well it works and how much it is or isn't needed.  I do see that the mod author has made updates for ELFX 3, though.

The missing floor was there before and after I installed the patch.