Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Odd, maybe Nexus is having a hiccup. I had no issues with 1.2 at all.

had to extract the file manualy and arhive it into a zip file then in worked. That was a first time i had to do that :D, so if someone else has this problem, now you know what to do.

This happens in every inn that has fire pit, for example sleeping giant and dead mans drink. Since i didnt see any mention of this in the guides or heard any complains, i blamed it on performance version of vividian, but now i am surprised that Darth didnt see it

Btw, speaking of fire pits, vivid landscapes author has uploaded an alternate texture to firepit walls, which replaces ridiculous wood walls (on a fire pit!) with stone

Edited by sm0kem

This happens in every inn that has fire pit, for example sleeping giant and dead mans drink. Since i didnt see any mention of this in the guides or heard any complains, i blamed it on performance version of vividian, but now i am surprised that Darth didnt see it

Btw, speaking of fire pits, vivid landscapes author has uploaded an alternate texture to firepit walls, which replaces ridiculous wood walls (on a fire pit!) with stone

I didn't see cos i wasn't looking for it but now I will be on the look out.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I believe the guide says do NOT install hunterborn patches

no edynacio is right the guide does actually say to install CACO hunterborn patch:

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

Main File / Update File:

• CACO - CREDITS and PERMISSIONS.txt

CACO Patches Optional:

• _CACO_Patches_README.txt
  • CACO_AlternateNames.esp
  • CACO_Disparity_Patch.esp (Not Using This Mod.)
  • CACO_ETaC_Patch.esp (Not Using This Mod.)
  • CACO_GreyCowl_Patch.esp (Not Using This Mod.)
  • CACO_MightyMagick_Patch.esp (Not Using This Mod.)
  • CACO_RND*.esp (Not Using This Mod.)
  • CACO_SkyrimImmerisveCreatures_Patch.esp (Using the +DLC2 version of this patch.)
  • CACO_UniqueBooze_Patch.esp (Not Using This Mod.)
  • CACO_USKP_Patch.esp (Not Using This Mod.)

the CACO Hunteborn is not part of his do not install list but I can only asume this is a mistake on Neo's part as Hunterborn IS NOT in the guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias