Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Added Embers HD Fireplaces Add-On. Conflict Resolution updated. Loot rule added for Realistic Room Rental.

you should be able to Right Click and use save link as option. since it does not appear to be zip file, my system saved it as an esp file

Thanks, Darth

That worked.

The link is now to a zip format version.

I installed Immersive Horses with a clean save and the process went OK as far as I can tell.

Doesn't IH seem a bit "poor" compared to CH?

Rich or poor is a relative term. If the mod has all needed features, it is a good mod. The extra functionalities only take up resources, especially in heavy modded setup IMO.
  • +1 1

Rich or poor is a relative term. If the mod has all needed features, it is a good mod. The extra functionalities only take up resources, especially in heavy modded setup IMO.

Could be. We'll see how it turns out! I love the new physics though.

Tell me, do you know if the mods "The Real Frost" and "The Real Shadowmere" could work together with IH? I used to have them with CH but removed them with IH. The IH mod page says it doesn't work with big overhauls like CH, but these two mods only change the respective two horses, so I'm kinda wondering atm.

Edited by SkulldozeR

Could be. We'll see how it turns out! I love the new physics though.

Tell me, do you know if the mods "The Real Frost" and "The Real Shadowmere" could work together with IH? I used to have them with CH but removed them with IH. The IH mod page says it doesn't work with big overhauls like CH, but these two mods only change the respective two horses, so I'm kinda wondering atm.

I believe he made provisions in IH for Shadowmere and Frost upgrades.