Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Supposedly nVidia messed up the drivers(again) and anyone using SMAA get some odd flickering.

it affected me and i've got a Nvidia GTX 970 with the lastest drivers.

just found out there's a new Driver Update for Nvidia cards 364.51 I currently have the older 364.47 so I am updating

Edited by Darth_mathias

Supposedly nVidia messed up the drivers(again) and anyone using SMAA get some odd flickering.

Didn't the COT/Vividian version use SMAA as well? I thought SMAA was disabled for VW for the time being. Everytime I have this issue, it's because of bad ENB settings, not driver. Other games work fine with SMAA enabled. ;)

it affected me and i've got a Nvidia GTX 970 with the lastest drivers.

just found out there's a new Driver Update for Nvidia cards 364.51 I currently have the older 364.47 so I am updating

I have the 364.51 too and it's there.

Since I rebuilt the guide, it seems that performance had a hit on my system! I used to have ~40-50 fps outdoors but now it struggles to reach 35. I still use the CoT version.

I can only assume that I didn't install something properly the first time I built the guide. Other than that, same mods, same settings, same ENB. Weird isn't it?

EDIT: Bah scratch that, it was as I thought. I had forgotten to set the shadowresolution in skyrimprefs.ini to 2048 and it was at 4096 by default. lol Back in business :D

Edited by SkulldozeR

Guide updated from Convenient Horses -> Immersive Horses.

Mods Removed:

Convenient Horses

Convenient Alsvid (No CH Any More)

Mods Added:

Immersive Horses (Replaces Convenient Horses)

Horses Revamped (Animations Only)

Craftable Horse Barding (Provides Actual Horse Armors You Must Make)

Conflict Resolution was updated.

Updated CACO Patches to latest version which added Skyrim Immersive Creatures. It was added to the CACO - Patches merge. However, the patch for Wyrmstooth is now excluded. Reason is the SiC and Wyrmstooth patches conflict in a leveled list. Doing it this way allowed Wrye Bash to properly merge the two.

Updated CACO Patches to latest version which added Skyrim Immersive Creatures. It was added to the CACO - Patches merge. However, the patch for Wyrmstooth is now excluded. Reason is the SiC and Wyrmstooth patches conflict in a leveled list. Doing it this way allowed Wrye Bash to properly merge the two.

Hey Neo.  Something Dreadflop did was pulled out the conflicting LLs into seperate esps for Wyrmstooth, Gray Cowl, and Hunterborn so they original patches could be merged and the extra LL esps get added to the Bashed Patch, saving an extra esp slot.  If you're interested, he has them posted on his Dovahkiin Reborn page.

edit:  Unfortunately it seems you can't pull out the Immersive Creatures + DLC LL without having the patch as a master.  If you put the patch at the end of the CACO Merge and use Wyrmstooth and any other needed LLs, however, I think it should work.

Edited by cstarkey42

Mods Removed:

Convenient Horses

Convenient Alsvid (No CH Any More)

Mods Added:

Immersive Horses (Replaces Convenient Horses)

Horses Revamped (Animations Only)

Craftable Horse Barding (Provides Actual Horse Armors You Must Make)

Conflict Resolution was updated.

Will it be a pain to replace CH in an existing save?

Will it be a pain to replace CH in an existing save?

To be honest, I'm not sure. The author of CH specifies the following:

IMPORTANT: Before uninstalling the mod disable it via console (StopQuest CH) or scripts will remain in your save!

I suggest doing it in an interior cell then doing a "clean save" before installing IH. Good luck.