Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

One thing i noticed while testing SRLE: "Skyrim-Community-Uncapper" and "High Level Enemies - SIC" in Combination is a great thing, but standard-follower like Lydia are useless after a while - I like to use her like a tank, but sometimes she's just down in one hit.

I googled my problem and don't think there is an easy solution with EFF - what i found out so far is that AFT levels follower beyond their levelcap. But i really like EFF, so i looked at "NPCs Protected Redux" - but i think that would be some work to get it compatible with SRLE and SRLE Extended. "NPCs Protected Redux" has a compatibility-patch for Interesting NPCs but that doesn't help for the standard-follower...

Anyone has experience with this problem?

@ FourOne

NPC protected Redux has an uncapped follower version which is more or less what you want..BUT...makes the NPCs protected.

That means that they cannot die in raids, attacks, etc and only the player can kill them.

If you do not want that feature (which actually is the main feature of that mod), a very good alternative to what you want (strong followers especially on high levels) is Endgame NPC Overhaul.

Have a look but it needs a bit of CR as to be adopted to SR:LE::):

Edited by Astakos

@ FourOne

NPC protected Redux has an uncapped follower version which is more or less what you want..BUT...makes the NPCs protected.

That means that they cannot die in raids, attacks, etc and only the player can kill them.

If you do not want that feature (which actually is the main feature of that mod), a very good alternative to what you want (strong followers especially on high levels) is Endgame NPC Overhaul.

Have a look but it needs a bit of CR as to be adopted to SR:LE::):

haha strange you would mentoion Endgame NPC Overhaul this is on my test list.

Might have to bump this one up my mod list priority lol.

Edited by Darth_mathias

What do you guys think about this error I'm getting from Mo with Merge Plugins?

DEBUG (21:37:08.0890): all hooks installed
INFO (21:37:08.0890): injection done
DEBUG (21:37:08.0890): set current directory b: F:\Games\Nexus - The Elder Scrolls\Skyrim\Skyrim Utilities\Merge Plugins v2.1.2 -> F:\Games\Nexus - The Elder Scrolls\Skyrim\Skyrim Utilities\Merge Plugins v2.1.2
DEBUG (21:37:08.0890): create process (w) F:\Games\Nexus - The Elder Scrolls\Skyrim\Skyrim Utilities\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe - "F:\Games\Nexus - The Elder Scrolls\Skyrim\Skyrim Utilities\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe" "F:\Games\Nexus - The Elder Scrolls\Skyrim\Skyrim Utilities\Merge Plugins v2.1.2\temp\generalPex" -p "F:\Games\Nexus - The Elder Scrolls\Skyrim\Skyrim Utilities\Merge Plugins v2.1.2\temp\generalPsc" (in F:\Games\Nexus - The Elder Scrolls\Skyrim\Skyrim Utilities\Merge Plugins v2.1.2) - hooking

ERROR (21:37:08.0905): failed to inject into F:\Games\Nexus - The Elder Scrolls\Skyrim\Skyrim Utilities\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe: failed to access thread context. Please note that Mod Organizer does not support 64bit binaries! (The parameter is incorrect. [87])
DEBUG (21:37:08.0936): hooks removed
----------- LOG END -----------
DEBUG (21:37:09.0015): create process (w) E:\Nexus - Elder Scrolls Series\TES V - Skyrim - Mod Organizer\mods\----- Bathing in Skyrim Merged (SRLE Legendary)\merge\Bathing in Skyrim - Merged-Compile.bat - null (in null) - hooking
-------------------------------
INFO (21:37:09.0030): Windows 10.0 (workstation)