Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Can I use Better Fast Travel instead of Touring Carriage? Any major conflict or issue?

I am in the process of switching over to BFT from Touring Carriages myself, I have updated the conflict resolution patch to remove Touring Carriage dependency but the latest version of BFT has deleted navmeshes. The author should be putting out an update/fix soon at which time it will replace Touring Carriages. Getting tired of running people over by moving carriages, etc. While I love the concept the game just doesn't allow for good implementation.

After multiple tests it's definitely when enbhost.exe or tesv.exe reaches 1.5 gb of ram that it crashes

Any idea how to fix this please ? 

Thanks. 

You don't say what you system specs are. But first thoughts are you may not have the equipment to run full SR-LE. You may have to select lower resolulution textures.

You don't say what you system specs are. But first thoughts are you may not have the equipment to run full SR-LE. You may have to select lower resolulution textures.

I already installed the guide, without problem, but now this happens to me. 

I modded more heavily than this before, and I didn't have a single problem.

i5-2500k

8 gb of ram 

7950 oc

I consider reinstalling again. That's too odd for me.

I already installed the guide, without problem, but now this happens to me. 

I modded more heavily than this before, and I didn't have a single problem.

i5-2500k

8 gb of ram 

7950 oc

I consider reinstalling again. That's too odd for me.

Looking up 7950, I assume you have 3 GB VRAM, that should be sufficient. What are your settings in enblocal.ini and what does your MemoryBlocksLogs.log show (I am assuming you installed Sheson's mod). The log file can be found in your "MO/overwrite/SKSE/Plugins" directory.

enblocal.ini, I don't take any risks I put 2944, well I know there is a new calculation thing with the normal ram, but it doesn't change the fact that I crash.

the memory blocks log shows : 322 196 as last values.

I was in whiterun at this moment, before the crash

enblocal.ini, I don't take any risks I put 2944, well I know there is a new calculation thing with the normal ram, but it doesn't change the fact that I crash.

the memory blocks log shows : 322 196 as last values.

I was in whiterun at this moment, before the crash

Is the location of the crash repeatable?

Anyone using LOOT with SRLE? Can you share LOOT meta data edits?

SRLE requires a certain ESP order for your TES5Edits to work as anticipated and "SR Conflict Resolution.esp" to work correctly. Until such time the SRLE supports LOOT, you probably should stick to BOSS and Boss Userlist Manager (BUM). After all the sort order for BUM is provided for in the guide.