Wrye Bash Writing files directly to the data folder

DiReis

Question

Hi All.

I was using NexusModManager and Wrye Bashed (for the bashed patch), but I decided to backup my old installation, create a fresh one and start using Mod Organizer.

I followed Gopher's guide for the Oldrim (taking into consideration that I'm using the SE version and the v2 of MO) and everything seems to be working just fine.

LOOT worked without issues, SSEEdit was able to create a merged patch just fine but Wrye Bashed is writing its bashed patch directly into the skyrim SE's data folder.

for some reason it doesn't get added to the overwritten "default mod" on MO. It's like it is escaping MO "virtual directory" and going directly into the real deal. (Yes, I'm launching Wrye Bash directly from MO, it can detect all my other plugins just fine)

right now I'm using it like that but I'm afraid it might cause issues.

Is anyone else seeing something like this?

thanks!

1 answer to this question

Wont cause any issue as I am aware IF Wrye Bash for SE was launched inside MO2 executable list. Just be sure it's loaded bottom of the load order.

Or you can create a new folder inside MO2 mods folder and cut/paste the bashed patch there so you have all inside MO2 as supposed to be.

Inviato dal mio MHA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk