I made a working STEP in ONE Pack

IvyMeadow

I merged all of STEP 2.2.9.2 into an 8.esp 8 gig mod that has been mildly tested. I was wondering if this community would be interested in this personalized version of STEP? I did not follow STEP to an EXACT T. I opted for higher textures here and there, I've added some small texture redux's that are not endorsed by STEP but still compliment STEP, and, in respect to my existing preferences, I have replaced a few small texture mods completely. But none of these personal opinions are so invasive that I would not call this mod STEP. I would rather call this: STEP Ivy's Flavor.

If you so choose, you can also take my mod and replace it's data contents with your preferred textures, but I advise only savvy modders to do so and to remain aware of the .esps existing in the merged .esp. Also, if this mod is posted, I give full tinkering rights for my behalf, as this mod is the accumulated fruit of at least 100 mod authors and the STEP Team.