SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hmm another question

in the merge part of the guide i get this

Files to merge:

• Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
  • Bathing In Skyrim - Followers Only.esp
  • CACO_Bathing in Skyrim.esp

But from the SRLE guide i merge

soo what happened to Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp (Bathing in Skyrim) ?? i still have  Realistic Room Rental in my mod order ?

i can see the SRLE guide and LOTD guide wants me to install 2 diffrent room rentals,,, but the guide dont say i need to disable the old version ?? so i need to 2 rental mods ?

yes yes i know i em full of idiotic questions,,, please bear over with me,, i am allmost done with the guide :P

cheers

Canadus

Edited by canadus

great.. thanks for info,, gota ask,, other mods that the guide might have "missed" i need to disable from standard SRLE,,

i belive it is really importent to tell what mods we need to remove from SRLE to LOTD :)

thanks for help,, and great guide.. :)

cheers

Canadus

Anybody do any testing of the new (major) update to Vigor? I'm curious what type of MCM settings you recommend for use with an otherwise base game. I know personally I turn off the stam reduction while running because it seems pretty stupid, but not sure if that still holds true and I'm at work all day so hard to test.

Ok so after unloading Caco and all the mods that depends on it, I reactivated each of one individually. And the culprit is... SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution ! The game starts to crash then. There is something really wrong about this CR :O

EDIT : Even with the last CR, and sorting the masters, my game crashes. Without the CR, no problem.

Edited by wisethug

Ok so after unloading Caco and all the mods that depends on it, I reactivated each of one individually. And the culprit is... SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution ! The game starts to crash then. There is something really wrong about this CR :O

EDIT : Even with the last CR, and sorting the masters, my game crashes. Without the CR, no problem.

I can't see how it is the CR cos i have walked around the graveyard and no CTD for me. but if someone else confirms it is then i will fully admit I am wrong

This is driving me nuts... Any idea on how I could erase all records pointing to CACO from the CR ?

EDIT : Removing all the records from CACO in the CR did nothing, I'm still crashing. Removing the CR corrects the bug. I'm ******* lost.

Edited by wisethug

This is driving me nuts... Any idea on how I could erase all records pointing to CACO from the CR ?

i'm not experiencing any CTD in the area you specified... i tried 3 times.

and i don't think CACO has anything to do with that ... papyrus logs most of the time are useless does not help you determine a CTD cause.

anway you can use the method described in the CR subguide to remove records