SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

IT might be an issue in my end, I use mfg console to track issues and the lastest esp which affected henry was legacyofthedragonborn and not the patch, that's why I had to move his files into your folder.

For this I think it's left pane priority that is important, not the esp so as long as the fixed facegen files aren't being overwritten by anything else it should be fine.  Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by dunc001

New file for you guys updated at Legacy Patch Central. New merged patch contain the newest fixes for IW and HA as well as Darth's FaceGen files.

Nice, thanks SJ! :-)

I've recently installed this guide 4 days ago. For Legacy of the Dragonborn, do I have to grab the whole v16.1 or just the update, because MO says I have v15 but v16 released before I started this guide?

Check the filename of the LotD download in the download tab and/or the file size against the LotD Nexus files page. V16 should be in old files.

congrats :)  Since you'll be otherwise engaged for a while I ask others.... quick question going through doing install now.  When doing the LOTD Installer there is a section about immersive weapons and armor which isn't in the guide? It preselects immersive armor but i'm going to assume it should be "none" like all the other pages as covered in patches?  If not i'll reinstall.