SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I've noticed an anomaly in the guide itself.  In your integration guide, you have Better Vampires 7.1 listed as grey, which means it would have been installed in the SRLE guide.  However, the SRLE guide says to install 7.2.

Is this just a typo in the integration guide, or should we be installing 7.1 for the LoTD guide?

I think we can remove the Vivid Landscapes - All in One - Moss Rocks Patch cause it is being overwritten by other files, at least it has the gray lightning bolt in my mod organizer on the left side

If it it has grey lighting bolt next to it in MO then yes it can be removed as it is being fulling overwritten.

Pretty sure we want this for SkyTEST don't we?

Creature Extension

-Patch that adds Skytest AI packages to Skytest young variants, other vanilla creatures, and dlc creatures.

Skytest Young Variants

-Bear

-Cave Bear

-Deer

-Elk

-Goat

-Horker

-Sabre Cat

-Snow Bear

-Snowy Sabre Cat

Vanilla Creatures

-Chaurus

-Frostbite Spider

-Ice Wraith

-Troll

-Werewolf

DLC Support

-Bristleback

-Chaurus Hunter

-Death Hound

-Dragonborn Spiders

-Netch

-Vale Deer

-Vale Sabre Cat

-Werebear

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46495/?

I will take a look.

Edit: looks good in xEdit needs a little bit of CRing with AAE.

Hi, I am not using all the mods that this guide is using, so I am doing my own conflict resolution and have come to a snag following the SRLE Extended LotD Conflict Resolution Sub Guide.

The following three conflict records seem to be incomplete..

Block 7 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 00052FEB <Kagrenzel01> \ Persistent \ 00054830 Placed Object <BleakFallsSunlightBounceAmb01NS "Kagrenzel"

• Conflict Resolution: Use Record from then right click and select Edit and tick Persistent
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Enhanced Light and FX and Inigo needed to be Merged.

Block 7 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 00052FEB <Kagrenzel01> \ Temporary \ 000535CD

• Conflict Resolution: Use Record from then move Record Flags from Inigo.esp.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Enhanced Light and FX and Inigo needed to be Merged.

Block 7 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 00052FEB <Kagrenzel01> \ Temporary \ 000535D1

• Conflict Resolution: Use Record from then move Record Flags from Inigo.esp.

Can anyone please clarify on what is happening.... comparing it to the SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp does not make sense.

ok sorry yes you need to use records from ELFX then move record flags from Inigo. I'll get that fixed

I've got the invisible body for dawnguard npc that guards the dawnguard castle, but the weird thing is the opposite guard didn't have invisible body and so does other male npcs who wears the Dawnguard Heavy Armor.

I checked his equipment which is Dawnguard Heavy Armor so I spawned one and wear it, no invisible body on my PC. What's seems causing this?

OK I'll that a look.

I've noticed an anomaly in the guide itself.  In your integration guide, you have Better Vampires 7.1 listed as grey, which means it would have been installed in the SRLE guide.  However, the SRLE guide says to install 7.2.

Is this just a typo in the integration guide, or should we be installing 7.1 for the LoTD guide?

that's a typo I will fix that.

Edited by Darth_mathias

If it it has grey lighting bolt next to it in MO then yes it can be removed as it is being fulling overwritten.

I will take a look.

Edit: looks good in xEdit needs a little bit of CRing with AAE.

ok sorry yes you need to use records from ELFX then move record flags from Inigo. I'll get that fixed

OK I'll that a look.

that's a typo I will fix that.

Nvm darth restarting seems to fix it, idk why before it didn't show up on him while the others did.

OK with regard to the Skytest Creature Extension there are 2 options it will be included in the animal merge now it need a little bit of conflict resolution with AAE now i can either do this into SRLE Extended conflict resolution or I could merge it in with the AAE patch from SirJesto and pass it on to him.  most of it is just forwarding AAE records then merge the packages.

Edit: I chose the conflict resolution so new one available also Undeath Imperious Liches had been updated with a needed update don't forget if you spot a bug in the mod let the Mod author know so it can be fixed.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Sorry for spamming bad questions/issues.

Last question, for the relic hunter start as soon as i reached the marker at helgen for the urns the quest failed.

So what do I do, I pass around the marker ?

also the "throwingstoneprojectile01.nif" from immersive creatures is corrupted here is the fix

Edited by Monobloc

Sorry for spamming bad questions/issues.

Last question, for the relic hunter start as soon as i reached the marker at helgen for the urns the quest failed.

So what do I do, I pass around the marker ?

also the "throwingstoneprojectile01.nif" from immersive creatures is corrupted here is the fix

The quest is supposed to fail.  It just something to get you to Helgen.

• +1 1