SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi, sorry one more question about the merged

Because you named all the merged esps " [mod name] Merged.esp, but heads up display file name is  Heads Up Displau Merge.esp (without a "d"). Is it supposed to be like that?  Does it have consequences for Loot?

Edited by masau

Hi, sorry one more question about the merged

Because you named all the merged esps " [mod name] Merged.esp, but heads up display file name is  Heads Up Displau Merge.esp (without a "d"). Is it supposed to be like that?  Does it have consequences for Loot?

no it doesn't matter you can name a merged esp whatever you like and loot should sort it correctly

Edited by DarkladyLexy

What's the difference between these :

• Farmhouse Chimneys Merge - SRLE Extended (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE POST MERGE)
  • Farmhouse Chimneys Merged - SRLE Extended

that's a typo the yellow one should say Farmhouse Chimneys - SRLE Extended LoTD (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE POST MERGE)

Edit: I have fixed this

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Why was SkyTEST chosen over Animal Tweaks?  Not saying the wrong choice was made I'm just curious of what benefits of one outweighed the other in the decision.

Darth felt the animal behaviors were better when compared to animal tweaks. Animal Tweak basically boost stats and make them tougher Skytest makes animals a little smarter

I think the RRR enhanced parts should be fixes.

also the no snow under the roof, in the base guide is NSUTR-merged with the custom esp for spice of life - forts.

No Snow Under the Roof - Patch - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (by CJ2311/Neovalen) (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO) This is disabled totally, not merged afterward.

All that or It's not the basic version that should be installed but the enhanced.

I think the RRR enhanced parts should be fixes.

also the no snow under the roof, in the base guide is NSUTR-merged with the custom esp for spice of life - forts.

No Snow Under the Roof - Patch - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (by CJ2311/Neovalen) (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO) This is disabled totally, not merged afterward.

All that or It's not the basic version that should be installed but the enhanced.

I have fixed the install guide.

I made a male version and a female version of Realistic Animation Project - Movement. Since we are cutting and pasting FNIS_PCEA2 folder into ​​​​FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) will I need to make a female and male version of that mod also?

you need to install Realistic animation project once just at the player option select your characters gender.

Either you meant for us to pic the 4k version of Draugr, Dragon Priests, and Skeleton or your install instructions for these mods should say 2k-4k and not 4k-2k

the mod pages say 4K-2K so this is correct

If I add civil war overhaul, Can I use the CWO + IA patch safely ?

If I merge this patch and the one for immersive armors 8 will there be an issue ?

You should be able to  merge yes but beware not sure how Civil War Overhaul will behave with Legacy of The Dragonborn. You will also how to do your own conflict resolution.

I think I might have messed up my trees... Is this what they're supposed to look like? Using medium LODs

1U815oU.jpg

that looks right to me.