SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Are there any textures that I am ok to lower the resolution on without messing up?  Mainly the ones with esps that might be in the CR?  My 980 is maxing out it's VRAM and killing my fps (frequently down to 10 in cities), and I am assuming it's due to the textures.  Seem it now multiple times in Solitude and Whiterun, and can't play a slide slow.

Smokingjoe1982, on 31 Jul 2016 - 10:48 PM, said:Smokingjoe1982, on 31 Jul 2016 - 10:48 PM, said:

Are there any textures that I am ok to lower the resolution on without messing up?  Mainly the ones with esps that might be in the CR?  My 980 is maxing out it's VRAM and killing my fps (frequently down to 10 in cities), and I am assuming it's due to the textures.  Seem it now multiple times in Solitude and Whiterun, and can't play a slide slow.

if your 980 is only 10 FPS in cities, sounds like something unusual is going on (INI settings, texture/mesh conflicts, etc.).

Check this out:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/?

Edited by LuvianSkyrim

Hi,

I have two questions about mod merging.

- Most of the mod merges in the LOTD guide are the samen as the SRLE base guide, but two of them (dyndolod and vividian) are only in the base guide. Do I have to do those merges too?

- Before merging you have to put the mod to the bottom of the load order and put the merged esp in the right place in the left pane. But is the merged esp (like apocalypse merged) supposed to remain at the bottom of the load order? Or does loot recognize the merged esps as well?

Sorry if my question is stupid. Your guide is really good for a newbie, just this part confused me.

Thanks again

Hi,

- Most of the mod merges in the LOTD guide are the samen as the SRLE base guide, but two of them (dyndolod and vividian) are only in the base guide. Do I have to do those merges too?

- Before merging you have to put the mod to the bottom of the load order and put the merged esp in the right place in the left pane. But is the merged esp (like apocalypse merged) supposed to remain at the bottom of the load order? Or does loot recognize the merged esps as well?

Sorry if my question is stupid. Your guide is really good for a newbie, just this part confused me.

Thanks again

- Yes, the LOTD guide uses SRLE as a base https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Integration_guide

-No, LOOT recognizes the merged esps

Hi,

Thanks again

Merges that are not modified by SRLE Extended LOTD I have left out of my guide and should be done as per SRLE Base (Neo's guide)

yes Loot should place merges in the correct location unless I have stated a different rule.

mmmm Yeah it does look like I have over stretched some things just checked my own VRam usage and it is just over 4GB I didn't notice cos I have 6GB on my GPU so I need to reduce some stuff.

ok, so it is just the guide is that intensive then on the system.  Thanks, and I anxiously await the tweaks to fix the fps.  Am loving everything else about the guide so far, including some mods I never was  interested in or thought to try :D

ok, so it is just the guide is that intensive then on the system.  Thanks, and I anxiously await the tweaks to fix the fps.  Am loving everything else about the guide so far, including some mods I never was  interested in or thought to try :D

you could instead of using the full pack of noble skyrim give the performance version a go that should reduce vram quite a bit for you. also try using the medium setting of dyndolod should help too.

Edited by Darth_mathias

you could instead of using the full pack of noble skyrim give the performance version a go that should reduce vram quite a bit for you. also try using the medium setting of dyndolod should help too.

Did the medium version of DynDOLOD when I installed everything, as I had a hunch high would be to much.  I will try out the performance version of noble skyrim and see how that works out. 

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

Did the medium version of DynDOLOD when I installed everything, as I had a hunch high would be to much.  I will try out the performance version of noble skyrim and see how that works out. 

i would yes and so you know before i upgraded my GPU I had a GTX 970 and was running the performance version of noble Skyrim and medium, dyndolod with my older SRLE Extended and hitting 3.5GB.

Edited by Darth_mathias