SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thank you for the in depth write up Darth on removing the Bad Gremlins mods.  I got it done! :D

Now, sorry for yet another question, and hope I am not being a bother.  Just never knew modding went this in depth and I have been playing modded Skyrim for 2 years (hides).  I love the Deserter X armors, and was wondering if it would be a serious problem to my game if I added the Legendary Armors: Deserter X mod by cp44 without it completely breaking my game?  I have installed everything according to your guide, including mods I didn't really want such as scarcity if that helps.

It's obviously your choice but I wanted to make sure you understand..  While scarcity sounds like it ya know... removes a ton of stuff..  Without it your economy is going to be broken very fast since this load out adds a TON of stuff.  IMO it basically balances out.

Edited by jdsmith2816

It's obvoiusly your choice but I wanted to make sure you understand..  While scarcity sounds like it ya know... removes a ton of stuff..  Without it your economy is going ot be broken very fast since this load out adds a TON of stuff.  IMO it basically balances out.

When you say it that way it makes sense.  I just had visions of going into a dungeon, and getting next to nothing in loot, whether it was septims, a couple pieces of gear, etc.  Never even thought of it balancing the economy.  Haven't had that mentality since my FFXI days.

When you say it that way it makes sense.  I just had visions of going into a dungeon, and getting next to nothing in loot, whether it was septims, a couple pieces of gear, etc.  Never even thought of it balancing the economy.  Haven't had that mentality since my FFXI days.

I'd suggest installing it, loading up the game real quick, from the main menu before doing anything else just hit tilde for console then coc bleakfallsbarrow01, type tgm for god mode, then just quickly run through the barrows and check what you get from npcs and chests to compare to what you expect.  You'll figure out if it's the correct choice for you within 10m or so. :)

Also note that in barrows septims will be replaced with... haralds or dumacs? Wish I could remember the name right now... anyways there's a coin replacer mod.   Just didn't want you to think you weren't getting septims as those ancient coins can be smelted at the smelter or sold to vendors.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Joe from the nexus page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76522/? it looks like those mods don't use the correct female body slider for this mod (they use UNP and not UNPB), so you may have to download them individually from this page of converters: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69709/?. Otherwise, it looks like you will need HDT High heels https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/? for some of those armors to work. Otherwise the armors should work just like immersive armors and/or like the individual armor sets. That just means you can/should bake them into your bashed patch.

currently all of the Bad Gremlins mods from our guide they are currently require by the CR but i am going to pull them for now since it's only 3 records.

fair enough never knew them to miss them.  glad you've cut back on the Dragon combat overhauls as well.  In my currenty build of SRLE (pre wyrmstooth) I've yet to manage to kill a dragon without going into godmode. Hell I'm yet to stay on my feet for more than 2 seconds the way they spam spells :/

Think what I'm going to do is start modding up SRLE tomorrow. that's going to take the better part of a week on its own as going to do it fresh (separate instance of MO so I can go back to my old char or play wyrmstooth at a later date).

By then i'll see where your at.

Yep, I have actually used them in previous play through, so am aware of the body type, as well as bodyslide and making the meshes fit properly.  Just that this is my first time following a guide, as opposed to an install such as Gopher's then adding stuff I liked afterwards.  Just scared of deviating to much from the guide and completely breaking my game (something I have been VERY good at in my experience :P )

Also know about dumacs and Harolds, as I have used Skyrim Coin Replacer in the past as well.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

I'd suggest finishing SRLE LOTD completely, verify it's working, then create a SRLE LOTD Customized profile that contains a SRLE DynDOLOD Customized SRLE Profile Customized etc...  turn off the versions from SRLE LOTD, install your custom mods, rerun the patchers and see how it goes.  

It's as easy as changing back to the SRLE LOTD profile to get back to a fully working base

Edited by jdsmith2816

I'd suggest finishing SRLE LOTD completely, verify it's working, then create a SRLE LOTD Customized profile that contains a SRLE DynDOLOD Customized SRLE Profile Customized etc...  turn off the versions from SRLE LOTD, install your custom mods, rerun the patchers and see how it goes.  

It's as easy as changing back to the SRLE LOTD profile to get back to a fully working base

*facepalm*  Can't believe I never thought about doing a seperate profile for it, sorry.

So SMIM updated again to 1.92, this time requiring Real Roads for Skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55518/?) for the default install. Basically it just makes cobblestones have a 3D texture, and the other mod is to propagate that change to all roads in Skyrim instead of just bridges. Seems like more of a SRLE dilemma than an SRLE: LOTD one, but thought I'd mention it. Played for 8 hours straight today, game plays great (especially since I use Hunterborn and because I kicked Sofia after she interrupted the first two scenes in a row with wildly out of place dialogue). 

So SMIM updated again to 1.92, this time requiring Real Roads for Skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55518/?) for the default install. Basically it just makes cobblestones have a 3D texture, and the other mod is to propagate that change to all roads in Skyrim instead of just bridges. Seems like more of a SRLE dilemma than an SRLE: LOTD one, but thought I'd mention it. Played for 8 hours straight today, game plays great (especially since I use Hunterborn and because I kicked Sofia after she interrupted the first two scenes in a row with wildly out of place dialogue). 

this more a issue for our illustrious Grand Master.

As for Sofia you adjust her random dialogue frequency in the MCM and you can turn it off all together if you want.