SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Sorry about making a ton of posts, but can you consider removing Immersive Weapons as well? I kind of rolled my eyes when I saw that it was mandatory for the conflict resolution. I heard the weapons were mostly buggy, ugly, and unimmersive, which is completely against the mod's main goal. Also, I think you guys already have a lot of great weapon mods already integrated into the guide. I wouldn't want to be bombarded with weapons to choose from, as IW includes more than 200 of them. It's definitely a quantity over quality mod that I can surely and gladly live without. If not, then I'll probably change the patch to delete the IW conflict resolutions and remove IW as a master.

IW was added cos people wanted it for the museum I am personally not too fussed if it is in or not. if removed will mean tweaking of the CR and other patches.

For updating from Interesting NPCs v3.18 -> 3.20 do I first drag the 3.20 version into the mod folder and then re-apply the hearthfire version? As in, delete what's in the current mod folder, extract 3.20 into it, then replace any relevant files from the Hearthfire version? Cheers.

Don't update. Just delete whole interesting npcs mod then download the new 3.20 + heartfire addon and when you install heartfire over the main mod just use merge in MO. The same goes for the other patches for 3dnpc.

if not using the new idle animations we don't need this right?

Please note when Running FNIS also Select "Gender Specific Animations"

that right you don't need to do that but you should look a using the new idles animation there very good and interesting.

Edited by Darth_mathias

well the Play random idle I don't want to use cause of using the helgen start, so that is a no go. And the Realistic Animation Project - Idles are overwriten by NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB from SR:LE Base

Edited by minos55

well the Play random idle I don't want to use cause of using the helgen start, so that is a no go. And the Realistic Animation Project - Idles are overwriten by NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB from SR:LE Base

Technically you could have both. Dunno what to say about the Helgen Start thing. I don't recommend anyone start the game that way because of how buggy it is (especially with a heavily modded game.)

Edited by Alluistras

yes thats right that so you still get the breathing animations plus you could do Helgen then install.

Anyway with SRLE Extended LOTD i would not recommend anyone actually doing the Helgen start if you really want to start at Helgen do the "camping the the woods" option.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Just to check, if we don't use some of the mods, we should do merge with the standalone merge plugin in this order, just removing the patches we don't use right? Or can we just remove the patches we don't use from the merge you propose, with the wyre bash way like I can with make dummie esps and then go through and remove the information that way?

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_DPA_Patch.esp

DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp

DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp

DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp

DBM_MAS_Patch.esp

DBM_RSChildren.esp

DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp

DBM_WAA_Patch.esp

DBM_CCF_Patch.esp

DBM_WAFR Patch.esp

DBM_CCOR_patch.esp

TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

Forgot to ask but the patch in this merge for legacy of dragonborn patches is the one in True Orcish & Daedric Weapons folder same as we do for the CCO right?

The MLU.esp and MUS Patches Merged.esp are supposed to win the keyword?I'm talking about the EDID and it's winning conflict against some of Weapons_Armors merged, Heavy Armory, Content Addon...

sorry have a bit a mental block today don' fully understand what you are getting at there.

Forgot to ask but the patch in this merge for legacy of dragonborn patches is the one in True Orcish & Daedric Weapons folder same as we do for the CCO right?

that is correct.

For example: MLU.esp\ Keyword \ 01AF0104 <WAF_WeapMaterialForsworn> against PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0104 <WAF_WeapMaterialForsworn_KRY>

MUS Patches Merged.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0220 <WAF_ArmorPerkSilver> against Weapons_Armors Merged.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0220 <WAF_ArmorMaterialSilver>

Should these be forwarded into the CR or let MLU.esp/MUS Patches Merged.esp win the conflict ?

Edited by mavanaic

For example: MLU.esp\ Keyword \ 01AF0104 <WAF_WeapMaterialForsworn> against PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0104 <WAF_WeapMaterialForsworn_KRY>

MUS Patches Merged.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0220 <WAF_ArmorPerkSilver> against Weapons_Armors Merged.esp \ Keyword \ 01AF0220 <WAF_ArmorMaterialSilver>

Should these be forwarded into the CR or let MLU.esp/MUS Patches Merged.esp win the conflict ?

ah right yes now i get it possibly I've always been unsure what to do about those conflicts so I've always left them alone.