SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I prefer Wildcat's injuries and combat tweaks but Vigor still adds a lot of features that Wildcat doesn't touch, such as a more complex/indepth fatigue system, parry, movement ( higher ground ), enemy combat AI ( which differs from Wildcat's additions ), and potions for npcs ( which seems much better than ASIS and is configurable via mcm ).  I would love to be able to use just one and agree that making the poultices is a bit of a pain ( and rarely actually use them.  A HUD would be huge in this regards ), but I'm still enjoying using both and think they compliment each other very well.

I agree with cstarkey42. Vigor is great and although Alex9ndre have given free permissions to Enai (or anyone) to incorporate Vigor's features Wildcat isn't enough by itself for now.

• +1 1

The torch next to the BFT horse carriage outside of Helgen isn't emitting any light for me, is this the same in you guys' game?

https://imgur.com/p46LRMK

just check and it is lit for me have you tried toggling the carriage on and off?

Edit no you are right i didn't check when it was dark. I have also checked in xEdit and nothing is overwriting it and it is not overwriting anything either

Edited by Darth_mathias

just check and it is lit for me have you tried toggling the carriage on and off?

Edit no you are right i didn't check when it was dark

Yeah, I tried toggling it on and off, didn't do anything. Not too sure I'm even looking at the right thing here but, the record for the torch refers to the following mesh from SMIM, torchpermenant01.nif.

Very spooky, any ideas what I should do next?

Yeah, I tried toggling it on and off, didn't do anything. Not too sure I'm even looking at the right thing here but, the record for the torch refers to the following mesh from SMIM, torchpermenant01.nif.

Very spooky, any ideas what I should do next?

you will either have to edit the torch n xEdit so it emits light pr in the CK sorry but i don't know how to do that

you know guy i am not convinced scarcity is working as it should cos like Dunc I have a load a load of corpses Imperial and Stormcloaks with loads of gear now this could be load order issue with leveled list I haven't dealt with but level list are an area i am not very good at so suggestion recommendation help hints where to look would be good.

Glad it's not just me then!  At least that narrows my search back down to stuff contained in this guide only...

For updating from Interesting NPCs v3.18 -> 3.20 do I first drag the 3.20 version into the mod folder and then re-apply the hearthfire version? As in, delete what's in the current mod folder, extract 3.20 into it, then replace any relevant files from the Hearthfire version? Cheers.

I have a dumb question: What is RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard for (in terms of SRLE Extended: LotD)? Are there new races involved in this mod configuration? Or does RaceCompatibility do something else that I don't understand?

It is a prerequisite for  Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.