SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Just to check, if we don't use some of the mods, we should do merge with the standalone merge plugin in this order, just removing the patches we don't use right? Or can we just remove the patches we don't use from the merge you propose, with the wyre bash way like I can with make dummie esps and then go through and remove the information that way?

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_DPA_Patch.esp

DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp

DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp

DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp

DBM_MAS_Patch.esp

DBM_RSChildren.esp

DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp

DBM_WAA_Patch.esp

DBM_CCF_Patch.esp

DBM_WAFR Patch.esp

DBM_CCOR_patch.esp

TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

easiest to just do the merge yourself.

OK it is decided then Vigor can go. now next question has anyone tried out:

Realistic Animation Project - Idles by FeuerTin - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76862/?

and

Realistic Animation Project - Movement by FeuerTin - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77343/?

with maybe PCEA2.

I got both of them already with mytic knight animations for magic and pretty combat anim for conbat ofc. I don't use Pcea2 since i tried to install it with gender patch in fnis and doesn't seem to work only for general animations.... ofc could have made mistakes

I got both of them already with mytic knight animations for magic and pretty combat anim for conbat ofc. I don't use Pcea2 since i tried to install it with gender patch in fnis and doesn't seem to work only for general animations.... ofc could have made mistakes

what did you do about 360 walk and run plus cos i noticed overwrite also the fomod for Realistic Animation Project movement seems to split the male and female animations so a little unsure what to select there at the moment.

I and am thinking the  idles version with the random play and not bother with PECA for now.

Pretty combat animations Pretty Female Idles are incompatible with LotD unless PCEA2 used, I think. Post about it on LotD Nexus page not too long ago. Check first page or a couple pages back.

Basically it screws with the archaeology mining animations so you can never do the archaeology part.

Edit: Also, do we need the AAE Undeath patch SirJesto made? I don't think SirJesto got a chance to put it in the merge before his monitor crapped out on him.

Edit 2: After double checking I was wrong. Not pretty combat animations, pretty female idles. I knew it was something "pretty" anyway, lol.

Edit: Also, do we need the AAE Undeath patch SirJesto made? I don't think SirJesto got a chance to put it in the merge before his monitor crapped out on him.

Oh right i was waiting for the Undeath patch to be merged didnit realize his monitor died on him in that case yes we do. for now suggest downloading it and adding it to his merge yourself.

what did you do about 360 walk and run plus cos i noticed overwrite also the fomod for Realistic Animation Project movement seems to split the male and female animations so a little unsure what to select there at the moment.

I and am thinking the idles version with the random play and not bother with PECA for now.

You need to check when you run fnis the gender patch also

And dropped 360

Edited by paul666root

Pretty combat animations Pretty Female Idles are incompatible with LotD unless PCEA2 used, I think. Post about it on LotD Nexus page not too long ago. Check first page or a couple pages back.

Basically it screws with the archaeology mining animations so you can never do the archaeology part.

I don't have pretty idles

Edit 2: After double checking I was wrong. Not pretty combat animations, pretty female idles. I knew it was something "pretty" anyway, lol.

Anything with Pretty in the name cannot exist in my load order. :D

Edit: Same with "Hott." ;)

Edited by Alluistras

I don't like apachii hair

Anything with Pretty in the name cannot exist in my load order. :D

Edit: Same with "Hott." ;)

Actually pretty combat animations are really nice

Hello,

Thank you for this wonderful guide.

I have a powerful computer and graphics guide. Would I be in a lot of trouble if I added skyrim flora overhaul?

And if I add it, do I have to make any others changes in merged patches or conflict resolution?

Thanks again