SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Need to CR ForgottenCity and wheelsofLull as formids aren't merged at runtime:

000A8023 00107B9A

I think we need to forward teh Wheelsoflull SNAM record at 04035472

Sorry about all the posts I'm done for now... I had planned to keep editing the original but I didn't realize there was a time limit on editing.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Need to CR ForgottenCity and wheelsofLull as formids aren't merged at runtime:

000A8023 00107B9A

I think we need to forward teh Wheelsoflull SNAM record at 04035472

Sorry about all the posts I'm done for now... I had planned to keep editing the original but I didn't realize there was a time limit on editing.

I wasn't sure if we should CR the formIDs

and the other record doesn't need CRing it gets merged at runtime Arthmoor has confirmed.

I wasn't sure if we should CR the formIDs

and the other record doesn't need CRing it gets merged at runtime Arthmoor has confirmed.

Ah, good catch I didn't realize SNAM was one of the merge at runtime records.  I recall being told previously that formid's had to be resolved as they weren't merged at runtime.  

Ah, good catch I didn't realize SNAM was one of the merge at runtime records.  I recall being told previously that formid's had to be resolved as they weren't merged at runtime.  

well i will CR it then unless anyone know differently.

Edit: can't CR with overwriting the form id so i plan to leave it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

well i will CR it then unless anyone know differently.

Edit: can't CR with overwriting the form id so i plan to leave it.

You just need to right click on the formid header and choose Add.  It'll put a new one at the end that you drag the new formid into.   I've done this in my CR esp.

On another note...

000DDF7C <AnisesCabin01> "Cellar"
* Conflict Resolution - Use Record from ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp then move Owner HagravenFaction "Hagraven Faction" [FACT:0004359E] from LOTD Patches Merged.esp
* Problem Resolved - Changes from Enhanced Lighting for ENB and Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches needed to be merged.

paul does it help much if I go ahead and type them out like that or should I just keep listing them the other way?
Edited by jdsmith2816

you do realize you can downloaded it here now instead https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/?

Unless I'm overlooking something you guide Says

Improved Closedfaced helmets - patches - SRLE Extended LOTD

​Post installation: Manually install from the archive 50 Apophysis/meshes folder and overwrite when asked

Your link is for Improved closedfaced helmets for undeath

I know my question is basic computer knowledge but I believe in the past I have messed up cutting and pasting so I figured better to ask

000DDF7C <AnisesCabin01> "Cellar"
* Conflict Resolution - Use Record from ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp then move Owner HagravenFaction "Hagraven Faction" [FACT:0004359E] from LOTD Patches Merged.esp
* Problem Resolved - Changes from Enhanced Lighting for ENB and Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches needed to be merged.

paul does it help much if I go ahead and type them out like that or should I just keep listing them the other way?

this isn't need a ELE should  already be overwriting LOTD Patches in the LO.

Unless I'm overlooking something you guide Says

Improved Closedfaced helmets - patches - SRLE Extended LOTD

​Post installation: Manually install from the archive 50 Apophysis/meshes folder and overwrite when asked

Your link is for Improved closedfaced helmets for undeath

I know my question is basic computer knowledge but I believe in the past I have messed up cutting and pasting so I figured better to ask

you reinstall the improved closedfaced helmet patchs for SRLE lotd and deactivate the one installed for SRLE base

you use the fomod settings as in the SRLE lotd guide

and afterwards you click on the archive you downloaded (the one for ICH patches)

inside it there will be a folder named 50 Apophysis

copy the meshes folder inside to the new mod installed named Improved Closedfaced Helmets - PATCHES - LotD. so inside you will have then 3 esps and meshes folder.

better?

Not trying to beat a dead horse but why would you say no?  Trying to learn.

My reasoning was that ELE is a lighting space mod and we should trust it on everything lighting but it's opinions on ownershp are irelevant.  On the other hand LOTD patches are mods relating to items and thus it's opinions on ownership are probably relevant.  I'm assuming there's something that's been added to Anise's hut or otherwise involved in the museum that should be acquireable without having to be a thief or slaughtering anise.