SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Yes for now. We'll be adding things like reminders to test run the game and ensure it doesn't crash. Start with Neo's guide and follow it till Mod Installation. Then come back to Darth's.

I'll also be adding my personal version of the excellent startup part of Neo's guide to the stand alone version. That'll have all the cleaning ESM's instructions, loading and setup instructions in it.

It shall be most glorious. And incredibly sexy in a good way.

Edited by Nozzer66

Have you guys put thought into adding the Left Hand Rings mod?  It always seemed odd to me that in Skyrim you can only wear a ring on your right hand.  I'd add it into my own game, but am so tired of breaking my game from adding mods that I decided this time to only use what is in the guide LOL.  Unsure how it would conflict, but I do know one of the mods has an option to install meshes for it (Just wish I could remember which one it was).

I know I said I'd just let this go, but it's really ridiculous and I can't stand looking at it everywhere.

https://youtu.be/IULtaWiTS_w

This is my game. The rock textures are stretched and morph all over the place like I've overdosed on skooma. I've tried installing the UV fix mod and it does nothing. I've tried reordering textures and nothing. I've tried alternate rock replacers that aren't in the guide and they do it to. Can anyone understand why this is happening?

Under Even Better Quest Objectives ... are we adding Requiem and should we be using the patch for EFF?

FOMOD Instructions
Main File

Options for this mod

Main

CheckmarkMO.png Main Plugin

Optional Files

CheckmarkMO.png Dark Brotherhood Forever to Miscellaneous Quests

Compatible Mods

CheckmarkMO.png Alternate Start - Live Another Life by Arthmoor

CheckmarkMO.png Cutting Room Floor by Arthmoor

CheckmarkMO.png Extensible Follower Framework by Expired

CheckmarkMO.png Requiem by Xarrian and Ogerboss

CheckmarkMO.png The Paarthurnax Dilemma by Arthmoor

Edited by rayhne

I suspect Darth's C and P'ed some of the Reqtified guide. It'll be sorted. The Auto Unequip one is now fixed.

I know I said I'd just let this go, but it's really ridiculous and I can't stand looking at it everywhere.

https://youtu.be/IULtaWiTS_w

This is my game. The rock textures are stretched and morph all over the place like I've overdosed on skooma. I've tried installing the UV fix mod and it does nothing. I've tried reordering textures and nothing. I've tried alternate rock replacers that aren't in the guide and they do it to. Can anyone understand why this is happening?

Got to be some mesh issue, I'd expect... If all the texture replacers aren't helping.

Have you guys put thought into adding the Left Hand Rings mod?  It always seemed odd to me that in Skyrim you can only wear a ring on your right hand.  I'd add it into my own game, but am so tired of breaking my game from adding mods that I decided this time to only use what is in the guide LOL.  Unsure how it would conflict, but I do know one of the mods has an option to install meshes for it (Just wish I could remember which one it was).

There are option patches for Gemling Queen Jewelry for left hand rings.