SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

It'll be to make this guide stand alone and completely upgrade everything to current versions and completely upgrade the whole Conflict Resolution. When that's done, it'll be just updating mod versions and working on the new version of the guide for SSE. :)

Very good my young apprentice, in all honesty making the guide standalone is something I should of done from the start but I didn't think about it and when I did I was to lazy and busy to sort it out hehe. I am sure by now all those who have been around for a while know how lazy a modder I am and with my guide writing.

Nozzer there is one mod i like the look off But might be a bit late to add at this stage in the guide:

DIVERSE SKYRIM by CEMN https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81462/? it has a patch for Immersive patrol might be worth a look.

as always your choice dude you're running the show now (or until I get bored and seize control in a power struggle for the fate of the Galaxy) 

• +1 1

Nozzer there is one mod i like the look off But might be a bit late to add at this stage in the guide:

DIVERSE SKYRIM by CEMN https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81462/? it has a patch for Immersive patrol might be worth a look.

as always your choice dude you're running the show now (or until I get bored and seize control in a power struggle for the fate of the Galaxy)

I am looking at it now.

It'll be to make this guide stand alone and completely upgrade everything to current versions and completely upgrade the whole Conflict Resolution. When that's done, it'll be just updating mod versions and working on the new version of the guide for SSE. :)

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Updates:

Ordinator --> 9.02

Wildcat --> 6.02

Hi, anyone has a copy of "Spice of Life Orc Longhouse"? Is possible to upload there in Dropbox or similair? Because is hidden in Nexus. Thanks in advance

I have it but am unsure as to the ethics of sharing. If someone could clarify?

Updates:

Aurora --> 3.06

Caranthir Tower Reborn --> 2/01

I have it but am unsure as to the ethics of sharing. If someone could clarify?

Updates:

Aurora --> 3.06

Caranthir Tower Reborn --> 2/01

I do not know, but I think that if you spend the link via private message I think we can, right?

I regret that steveowashere has obscured its mod are really good, I have both of them the rest of the series I miss only the Orc Stronghold

I do not know, but I think that if you spend the link via private message I think we can, right?

I regret that steveowashere has obscured its mod are really good, I have both of them the rest of the series I miss only the Orc Stronghold

I won't be able to do it until tomorrow. I'll put it in my Dropbox and PM you the link. Edited by rayhne